Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Solar cell phone chargers

Are there any solar cell phone and iPod chargers out there that are compatible with ALL cell phones?

Also, I'm on a budget, but please authorization me whatever suggestions you posses. I posses a Sprint Sanyo cell call. And thanks to I am fascinated in purchasing one, I would like it to exertion with my products. Most solar cell phone and iPod chargers that i've endow are exclusive compatible with Motorola or other expensive phones.

Which is the best solar cell phone charger that stores charge so you can plug in phone at night? Reviews?

I'm looking for one that (assuming it can charge during the day) is good for everyday use.

Where can u get a solar cell phone charger?

Again for my essay.

what do you think of my idea? a solar powered cell phone charger for those on the go?

It would simply plug into the terminal as you would any other charger pack. Only this would own a surface globe of about 3 by 3 inches. W! ith a 1/2 inch thickness?.

How effective are solar chargers for cell phones ? ?

I sense it depends on the solar panel you get but overall how much eternity would you have to charge a call to satisfy it fully charged ? How capable are they ? Additional enlightenment is also appreciated.

Give me the Review and Related of Literature of Solar Cell Cell Phone Charger [Local and Foreign] im from ph.?

I need the display and related literature of Solar Cell Cell Phone Charger. I posses this so called " Investigatory Project " and there is part that named "REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE" and has a section of "LOCAL & FOREIGN" so i came from the philippines, so the "LOCAL" refers to PHilippines. I need it this friday. Please advice me to get the answer(the REVIEW AND RELATED LITERATURE. OCTOBER 5, 2006.

Does the solar panel must have the exact formula in the output of the charger to charge a cell phone! battery?

3135 watts… So if I need to charge my cell phone battery thru a solar panel, the solar panel must have 3. 7 volts and 355 mA which equals to 1. 3135 watts Is this ok?? How enlarged (hours) this would take?? Does the solar panel must keep 3. In my case, the output of the charger to charge a cell bell battery with 3. 7 volts and 355 mA which equals to 1. 3135 watts?? If it’s alright, what is the maximum volts or mA it can have?? I’m very, identical confused… Please aid me…. 7 volts and 355 mA to charge my cell phone battery OR is it ok that the solar panel will have different volts or only the mA as expanded as it equals to 1. 7 volts is 3. Thank you very much!!!!! : ) Please give back much just the LAST matter Please!!! Thanks!!! : .

Going to africa and I need a solar charger that will charge camera's lithium battery, Ipod and cell phone?

I will be in the remote areas of Kenya on a volunteer project.

Questions about a Photovoltaic Charger for a Cell Phone...?

I should have! stated that I am forming this to be sewn into an outdoor sports product Similar to how they have backpacks with solar cells made right into them. When I purchase solar or photovoltaic cells - which I also learned approximately today, are actually different by definition - I will probably good buy that I will not hit the nail on the head with a finished 5. It needs to be a solar cell soldered right to a connector that will attach to the telephone. The topic is SOLAR ENERGY. My debate is this: Do I shop for 6v worth of cells or should I not activity over the output data supplied on tha back of my walljack, a. Whether or not that will work is what I need to know and of method what I should trarget as far as V & mA goes. Greetings, I have a project that I would like to tackle mostly because it will teach me things (nothing more annoying than a day without newly acquired knowledge. I would like to make a solar charger for my cell phone (and exactly I know I can buy them, o! n the other hand I want this project to be MINE. Purchase 4v of cells, or if possible 5v I have no thought how the mA factor into the solar cells, so maybe someone could enlighten me there as hardy. OK step 1 for me was to look at the OUTPUT printed out on my cell phone walljack. 2v, 800mA set up. It says it is 5. ATTN: "MORE SLACK": What a fantastic educational answer, but I goofed. 2v and 800mA (Which I have today learned how to interchange to Amps via the formula 800/1000 = 0.

I am looking for a solar charger that I can plug something into.?

I have been looking for a solar aptitude charger that will take a popular plug-in (like a standard cord that you plug into the wall -- such as a cell ring charger. ) Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks!.

Here are a bunch of cell phone chargers. One by Sunwize can be establish to multi voltage. Some of them bring about not all. If you posses a car charger for your cell call and IPod you can use a lot of these because they have a lighter plug on them ! and come with cords and attachments.

Click on them. Type "solar cell ring charger" in your search bar or your address bar [google or yahoo] Lots of sites selling the charger will come up.

They already exist.

However, something cognate the Solio charger will give about 20-30 minutes talk time per date of daylight its charged with. If you are considering a charger, and it is vital that you have charge for emergencies (why else would you have one) you should consider a hybrid charger; the solio is a hybrid and it means you can charge the internal battery from the mains as well as from the solar panels as required. It depends on the charger and of course the cell phone/battery in question.

Hers a bunch of them.

It says there "Output: <soandso> V= (or DC), <soandso> mA". ? The go back is so simple: Look at your "normal" (wall plug) charger for your phone. I curiosity how ofttimes you are going to go over ! this identical question. And this is what your solar panel has to provide.

However if your going to the tribal areas here is were you can purchase a solar charger . First of all what country in Africa are you going to? Most of the countries hold power outlets immediately and probably only need a universal converter.

You can adoption lower voltage cells, then boost to the 5V level with a switching step-up converter. My suggestion would be to make it comply with USB power requirement (500mA at 5V. 4V@100mA, then this will be only 4. Good luck with your project. You need 500mW of cells, with some margin - I propose 750mW. 8@50mA not enough. ) Then it could be used with pretty still any phone. If for example you have only 2. The main thing is to have enough wattage.

These are the solar panels that most available.

new cell phone commercial mobile phone synchronization criket cell phones cell phone conference call

Amps or a is an abbreviation of ampere or transfer it to a main computer, jvc noise cancellation headphones or your pager or paging service will be costlier and usually with the help of large antennas.

No comments:

Post a Comment