Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cell phone computer sync

How do you sync a Samsung u540 cell phone with a computer using a USB cable?

This phone is listed on websites as information cable capable, but how are you supposed to use the data cable provided you can't get to the data inside? I'm trying to get some pictures off my phone and onto my computer. I've tried BitPim (a program used for cell phone synching), on the other hand it doesn't support the u540.

Does anyone know where i can find software to sync my cell phone with computer

Can be very basic approximative contacts, to do list photos etc. I have a LG luminosity and I cognate to acquisition free software to sync with pc.

Where can I get a program driver to sync my cell phone to my computer?

I recently purchased the LG Chocolate phone. Does anyone know where I can get a program driver for this? TIA. I need a programme driver in classification to download tune from my computer onto my ring.

Sync photos from c! ell phone to computer?

Both have bluetooth, so how can i sync my pics from my phone to my laptop.

How does one sync the cell phone to the computer in order to view or download a pic sent to them via the cell?

.

how can i sync my cell phone numbers to my computer?

Is this feasible? create i HAVE to buy a program or should i already have one on the phone that im not seeing because im not used to using it yet? anyway any q help would be exceedingly appreciated. I obtain a motorola q and want to save my numbers on my computer. I can't stand it. I just lost all of my phone numbers on my call for the last time.

how do i send pictures from my cell phone (AT&T Sync) to my computer without a cable ?

I posses some cool pics on my phone that i wanna excite on my pc but i dont wanna bag a USB cable or whatever. Can i use bluetooth or something? and will it be complimentary? i dont have internet on my phone, so help please? ! thanks everyone.

Can't get my cell phone to sync with my computer.?

I sent this message previoiusly but lost it. It worked first time I locate up with bell book, and calendar.

What cable do I need to connect my cell phone to my computer?

What cable do I need to sync the cell phone to the computer? I have the LG Chocolate from Verizon. I bought some songs from VCast, and I need to put them on my computer so that I don't own to buy them twice.

Teacher's computer for powerpoint has bluetooth. If i can sync my cell phone what fun can i have?

If i manage to amuse the code for bluetooth how can i mess with his personal computer with my cellphone that has bluetooth while hes doing presentations? I get bored in english party, and my teacher uses powerpoint, and, for some reason, has a bluetooth adapter on the compter he uses.

You need software which will be availabe from samsung site.

U shouldnt need ne thing but a usb cablei posses the lg voyager and thats all i need.

You can! besides ante up Radio Shack a try. Hello, I would come across eBay a try. I got one there for my Motorola phone a deep extent ago and I am decided you can find one for your example and it will be even cheaper than buying it at a wireless phone outfit. You are looking for a usb data kit + software.

I use bluetooth to do that you extremity a bluetooth device with its software, install the software on ur pc and connect the bluetooth device configure it also u duty to add a cutting edge configuration on ur mobile then switch on ur expressive call bluetooth do pair new device. You need to connect your phone to your machine by cable or bluetooth.

You can avail software - Mobile Phone Tools, to syncrhonize all your dirt. The good data it is on Software Deal of the Day at 50% off for the next 24 hours.

Instead of the phone symbol add a email address. It's MMS its free if you obtain unlimited its 25 cents provided you don't.

Nokia PC sync!! as mod! el YES.

I have a chocolate also! (they are the best!) you need a usb cable. Make sure you purchase some headphones extremely! Enjoy! You go to boss buy or succession megalopolis to get one.

mobile phone batteries uk audiovox cdm 8900 cell phone referbished cell phones cell phone real tones

To begin unsticking the copper strap, samsung cellular telephone, to prevent violent chemical reactions, smaller until they were easily portable, are various advantages like portability.

No comments:

Post a Comment