Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Funny cell phone text messages

How do you get those funny text messages to your cell phone?

Please assist me!!!Some of them have sound and some motion and they are always sent to cell phones but they have to fitting from the internet somewhere. My friends always send me issue messages with a animated picture or whatever nevertheless no one seems to be able to tell me what website they come from. So really what I want to notice is what websites can I get those from. Its been driving me erratic.

Do you know any funny cell phone text messages?

Please share them.

I need some funny text messages that I can send to my friends from my cell phone!!?

Is there a clean web site I can get some from?!! Any hilarious notice with or without a picture. I analogous to send humor to my friends by issue message on my cell bell.

does any1 hav funny cell phone text messages??

I need sum thanxx.

im looking for free funny text messages to send to a cell phone ? ?

!

.

Where can i find the funny/sweet forwarding text messages that are always sent to me on my cell phone?

What I meant to say was that all of the cute forwarding text messages that are sent to me, where does the male that is forwarding them dispose them? Is there a website or something, so I can dispose my own to dispatch to friends? I perceive in my inbox, that was not what I meant sorry.

where can i get those funny text messages that people fwd sometimes? for cell phones not IM on computers?

The animated ones or the pictures with voice - they crack me up when my friends mail them but it seems like no one knows where they commence.

animated and funny texts for cell phone/Bubble gum joke?

Hi, I just wanted to send this joke to a bedfellow. I cant enshrine how it goes. THanks umm thanks, but the 1st repay is incorrect. It starts absent sexual like, I wish something juicy and wet, and then ends up asking for bubble gum. Lol I! sense its pointless but hey Im bored and thought it would be funny to correspondence, Does anyone know how it goes??? Also, I am looking for a website where I can send lively matter messages and amusing text messages.

web site that send text messages to your cell?

My friends be sending some funny topic i hunger to know is there a website that could send me issue messages to my phone.

how to send pix text messages from my the internet to mobile phone?

Jpg emails that I receive to my friends cell phone. I want to be able to text entertaining.

Crazy faces? mmm do you have animation on your ring? i do and you hardihood to text and then click umm options and it should have animation on it and then theres the little faces. Otherwise provided this is not what your looking for i dont sense what you could maybe be talking about.

They said a plant couldn't survive without water, the cactus managed it. They said a flower couldn't signify amorousness, the rose managed it. They said a retard couldn! 9;t read a memo, hale done sunshine, i'm proud of u.

Try this one.

Do i?! Oh my gosh. "I saw something in the shop window today. I was supposed to buy it for u till i realized it was my own REFLECTION!" I've got way another, however I think that's the funniest!! haha. It was stunning, sexy, cute beautiful, & adorable.

I wish I had an reinstate but I don't. I will be checking back to see what the answers are to this question, then my question will be answered further. Good Luck and thanks for asking this one. Wow, this is exactly the matter I would like to enjoin.

What goes in insoluble and pink and comes out soft and sticky.

Try e-mailing the following: T-Mobile: phonenumber@tmomail. Net Virgin Mobile: phonenumber@vmobl. Com phonenumber = person's 10 digit phone number w/ no dashes (e. Com Cingular: phonenumber@cingularme. Com Sprint: phonenumber@ messaging. Com Nextel: phonenumber@mess! aging. 7895551234. Com Verizon: phonenumber@ vtext.

video conferencing cell phone cellular phone pictures cellur phone sony erickson mobile phones

But the renal fees are much higher for them, this is called battery degradation and this is necessary for reception, trimode cell phone and i personally use this provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment