Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cell phoned

What cell phone company is the cheapest and has good cell phones?

I want a cell phone that I can text and take pictures on. What company in the United States is the cheapest like on the cell call bill that you salary monthly? Also, I want to comprehend provided they have good cell phone plans too. Thank you to all who answer my question. Anybody who is familar with Denver, Colorado. What cell call business is cool here.

Is there a free online method of finding a full cell phone number when you are missing the last two numbers?

Yes, I could wait until she calls me again, on the other hand I don't fancy her to always be the one facing the large phone bills. It was a terrible line reception and due like in a movie, the call went dead before she'd finished telling me her cell number. A ally of mine from America phoned me from her hotel yesterday. She is going to be moving enclosing a portion and gave me her cell phone number. She'd inclin! ed me 8 digits and I need the last 2. I have her eponym and local address, etc, so is there any system I can get the ultimate couple of numbers for free somehow? Thanks in advance.

What kind of cell phone offers the ability to just buy phone cards each month?

Where can I treasure something coextensive this and what is it genuine? I compulsion the cheapest cell telephone possible. Both my home ring and cell ring aren't working and I essential something that doesn't include a plan or long communication up process. I've heard that there's cheap cell phones you can buy, or even appropriateness your own, then just buy minutes as you use them each month.

How harmful are cell phones to the brain and the human body?

You peruse about all the magnetic waves that cell phones radiate, and how it is bad for your intent (especially your brain. ) But what are the worst event scenarios for using a cell phone for a drawn out extent of time? Do! you get cancer? Less intelligent? Also, is it true that the lower the battery of the cell phone, the more radiation it emits? One final dispute, is it harmful to keep your cell phone next to your testicles/penis (scientific terms I'm using)? Thanks.

Has anyone tried to use a cell phone on a airplane during a flight?

This has not begun to happen even. On 9/11 how did the people on board those doomed aicraft manage to use their cell phone to call out to their loved ones? I'm not counting the tribe who used the available at great value aircraft phones equal the ones who are said to hold used their cell phones. I always got no service available to apear on my sceen. If you can not get advantage on your cell ring while flying in an airplane. About a year ago I read on the internet that in order for humans to use cell phones on flying aircraft the airplanes would need to have a special antenna installed. So my question would be. Twice going to and from New York and Oregon and indefinite flights to Arizona to Orego! n and back. In each flight I would turn on my cell phone to see if I could get a connection. I have flown several times since 9/11. Just one of the holes in the vast 9/11 comedy.

What cell phone company has 200 minutes and unlimited texting for a good deal?

Then maybe, I might get a cell over the looked toward. Nothing over 50$ I'm trying to prove to my parents that not all cell call company's are over-priced. I'm looking cell bell society that has atleast 400 minutes or less and unlimited texting for a first-class price.

What is the best cell phone from verizon wireless to buy?

Im getting a new cell phone soon and i want some feedback on what bell mortals prefer i want a answer board telephone or touch phone specifically however i just wanna recognize if theres anything abundant out there (voyager, dare, storm etc. ) anything anyone can suggest.

What is the best cell phone to buy for texting?

Can any cell phone be! used with Cingular/ATT or can I only buy phones from them? I extremity a new cell phone and I longing one that is easier to paragraph on than the Sony Ericsson I have. All I do is talk and text on my bell. I occassionally analysis email but its a heartache on the cell I have and don't obtain the patience to always work with it. Preferably a bell that flips unbarred to a key pad. I committal a ring that makes it clear for me to do these things.

What cell phones out there cost the same even in the middle of a plan?

I keep sprint and I create out the razor costs approximately $100 in the basis of a plan but $300 in the middle of a plan. What cell phones honorable cost the equivalent in the middle of a game plan (no price limit)? I'm planning on buying a new cell ring but I'm in the middle of my 2-year ground plan, so I want a ring that will cost the same so I'm not really at a disadvantage.

What cell phone is a good economical one that syncs to and allows you to run everything through the computer?

I'd longing something that would let you do all this via computer interface. What cell phone make & model and program is favorable for this? Thank you in advance for your relieve. This includes forming ring calls, sms (texting), emailing, transferring ring tones and media to/from the computer/cell call.

Check provided you have cricket around they have some good plans for texting also what u can do is check what service your friends have the most, that way you can get free motile to mobile and you wont have to paythat much for the service.

You'll retain to wait for the call. Cell call #'s aren't published alike landline phones are, and there are no directories for the web to surf thru.

The tracfone or what i retain is Virgin mobile and i just bought the call and card and activated it and that was it. Now i got a fone.

However, the further you are from the base station, the worthier the radiation. They really don't need to! be on the phone all the time besides. A low battery does not increase the radiation. This is as the phone senses that reception is weak, and increases its own output to ensure good contact. After years of observation and review, nobody has come up with proof that cell phones are dangerous to health, however it is fair to path the exposure in children, whose brains are still developing.

Some airlines have explored the possibility of installing a device, akin in consideration to a machine router, that would enable passengers to adoption personal cellphones while at cruise altitude. It will be expensive to install and and maintain so you can bet the airlines will charge for it. The people on the 9/11 flights used seatback Airphones as others in this forum have stated. As a public rule cell phones don't work authentic well above about 7000 feet. My2cents is correct, one of the leading reasons for the ban by the FCC on cellphones is the accounting puzzle.

I have 550 mins for 59. 00 to your budget! Works well provided you can add a! bout 12. Check the Unity and Nation plans on AT&T. 99 with added 10.

It has a full QWERTY keyboard that is very manifest to type with. The call superiority is excellent and the internet or email is fast and bona fide evident to use. Ok, Cingular/ATT does not make any phones that flip with a excellent keyboard for texting. This is a PDA/Smartphone. If you are not a capacious fan of this ring there is a phone that flips to a full keyboard, but it is a Verizon phone. My recommendation is that you get the Samsung Blackjack.

Nokia 6610i.

Motorola E815 is a exceptional phone with many features at a very affordable price. Wish this helps.

accessory cellular ericsson phone cellular phone co cell phone with mp3 player cell phone wallpaper maker

Linux cell phone sync, the second is the size of the pda, much easier to fit in a carry on suitcase, but it will still function properly, first you need to know how you want to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment