Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Digital cell phone recorder

What's the best digital recorder for interviews?

Mostly I'll interview persons over my cell phone (which is my only drudge bell; no land line), with the speakerphone feature turned on and the cellphone sitting next to the recorder. I'm getting too much feedback/interference using my elderly microcassette recorder next to my cell phone.

Whenever I use my cell phone in my car, I hear a buzzing noise come over my radio and if I am at home and it..

Anybody know what causes that darn buzz and what I can determine to eliminate it from drownding outside whatever I am disc? So my question is, I tried to inscribe the cutest note of my son from my cell phone onto a insufficient olympus digital call recorder but when I play back the record that same buzzing sound I keep mentioned drown's outside anything my son is saying. This yet happens if a text message comes . Rings, I hear the same buzzing rumpus coming from my TV.

What's th! e most unique and awesome cell phone on the market?

I know I saw one that doubled for a digital recorder in Korea, what do you think.

Tap a cell phone?

How do you tap a cell phone? has anyone seen or mad a small enough device that would record everything said on a telephone? I was thinking agnate a digital recorder that would be hooked to the battery of the phone and maybe still connected to the magnetic switch so in a flip ring so it particular records when yawning.

Can you record EVP (paranormal) with both digital and analog?

I'm interested in recording EVPs, on the other hand does it obtain to be analog [like a tape recorder] or can it be digital, like a recorder on a cell phone or pc? My tape recorder isn't working at the second.

I’m looking for a new cell phone, but I don’t know what’s the best for me. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance for your maintenance! Here are some specifications, I want it to have! : - Camera, 2 megapixel at least - Digital zoom - Video recording - Walkman - Bluetooth - Shake control - Supports music tones - 3 D games - Synchronization PC - USB support - Predictive paragraph input - Sound recorder - Text messaging (SMS) - Polyphone ringtones - Speakerphone - Vibrating alert - Picture wallpaper - Wallpaper animation - Alarm clock - Calculator - Phone book - Stopwatch - Tasks - Timer I think the most critical matters to me are a camera, sms, synchronization PC, predictive text input and a walkman.

Cell phone Maddness. Help?

It is cingular though and they do not obtain it in prepaid. Couldnt I take my pre paid sims card out of my decrepit telephone and just use it? I have found a couple but the one im most interested in is the MOTOROLA L7 SILVER SLVR and I would really like to predispose it. Hello, I posses been searching for a reasonable priced telephone with an Mp3 player, Digital Camera, And A video recorder.

Why does digital sound sometimes "skip"?

It sounds comparable a hiccup or something. The sound quality is absolutely excellent except for what I mentioned above. It does not skip any less frequently provided the meetings participants' cell phones are off, so that does not seem to be the problem. I use a $190 DS-2300 Olympus digital recorder for meetings and download the sound to my computer software (from the transcription kit. This can happen once every couple of minutes or once every 20 minutes. I'm talking for a milli-second (no advice is lost. Do digital recordings just do that sometimes? The peerless disagreement I have with it is that the skip noises are sometimes louder than the speaker.

cell phone help? easy 10 points?

0 supported Built in Speaker: Yes, 2x High Quality Speakers Other function: Alarm clock, Memo, World time, Almanac, Game, video recorder, Voice recorder, Calculator, Stopwatch, Hand free, Hand written input, Speed Dial, Car Turn On/Off, Web Camera, hand-! shake air and wallpaper(change the music or wallerpaper by shaking) Warranty: One Year 3. Simply place your sim card in and its activated. 0: Yes, Support Data Transfer and A2DP QWERT Keyboard No USB Data Transfer: Yes USB charging: Yes Java 2. 2 inch WQVGA TFT touch screen, 16M color, 240 x 320 pixels Language: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese Ring tone: 72 Polyphonic Ring tones ; Ring tone format: MP3, MP4, MIDI, WAV, AMR Camera: 2. ) Memory built in 2GB,Expandable to 4GB Max(miniT-flash) Talk&Standby Time Standby Time : 240~280 Hours (Depends on network condition) Talk Time : 3 Hours (Depends on network condition) Useful Tool Calendar, To Do List, Alarm, World Clock, Calculator, Unit Converter, Currency Converter, Health , Pedometer Camera 1. These are the specifactions for the phone i am gonna buy. 5mm(Approx) Network GSM Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, work for most of SIM Card & Tele Company,SIM Card Unlocked. 0 Mega Pixel, Support 1600x1200 photograph, Ph! one Book Directories: Up to 500 entries on telephone Music Player: Support MP3, WAV WMA AMR AAC AAC+ Video Player: Support 3GP, MP4 full screen play. 0 Support with A2DP Bluetooth Headset Supported (* tested with Bluetooth 1. We discharge not guarantee the product compatible with yours. 5mm(D) weight: 111g Color: Black Screen: 3. 3 Mega Pixel Digital Camera (4X Digital Zoom) Security Setup SIM Lock, Phone Lock, Keypad Lock, Black List, Filter List Ring Tone 64 Polyphonic, 3D mp3/mp4 Ringtones LOUD&CLEAR SPEAKER Multimedia MP3/MP4 player,Music and Video 3GP,MPEG-4, AVI, DV Shoot, Camera, PC Video chat ,WAP Browser 2. E-Book Reader: Support TXT Picture Viewer: Yes, Support JPG, JPEG, GIF Internet: Support GPRS, WAP 2. 0 Massage: Support 200 SMS, MMS Email: Support POP3, IMAP, SMTP Expansion Card Slot: Support Micro SD / T-Flash up to 4GB Bluetooth 2. 7V 1200mAh Talk time: Up To 210~300 Minutes Standby time: Up To 240~280 Hours Dimensio! ns: 115mm(H) x 60. 5mm(W) x 11. 2" 16:9 super sized LCD touch screen,which is very revolutionary and sensitive Sim card Dual SIM Card Supported (Two Card Stand-by) Size Weight : 100g(excluding battery) Dimensions : 110 x 60 x 10. Is it good? Brand / Model: i68+ Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-band) Working on US, UK, Europe and Australia Phone Unlocked: Yes Dual SIM Card Slot: Yes GPS No Wi-Fi No Battery Pack: Rechargeable Li-ion battery 3. 2" Large Screen The i68+ is a Touch Shade PDA. Support Service Area:US,UK,Europe,Australia SMS MMS/GPR included: WAP/GPRS/MMS/SMS Enable MS/MMS/GPRS Cellular enhancement protocol : GSM, GPRS (provided from your community Telecom) Bluetooth Bluetooth 2. 0,GPRS(provided from your country Telecom) Language English(by default),French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese.

What do you get an electronics lover?

That already has a laptop, tivo, a digital camera, a dvd recorder, a pda, netflix, high velocity internet, a wi-fi network, a cell phone! and a ps2.

More than likely, you obtain cingular and cingular phones tend to do that alot. It's just their connection and you de facto can't do a device approximately it. The crowing solution: drop cingular and get a fashionable provider. That used to happen to me when I had a cingular phone and once I got sprint, it never imaginary that sound. You can turn off your bell or put your phone in another room since the connection also runs through other electronic devices.

I affection my Palm One Treo.

Now why would you yearning to do something comparable that ?.

However, conceive sure you get a digital recorder that records at 44. I haven't heard any that I thought were compelling, nevertheless possibly you'll be first to record one. Good luck with the EVPs. 1 kHz (the CD standard) and uses the WMA format (uses some data compression but it's better sort than MP3. The Olympus DS-2 is a good one. Most digitial exclamation recorder! s are not of this quality, so look around. If you get a voice recorder that records at 8 kHz or 16 kHz with heavy data compression, the level will be so bad that you're sure to get nothing all-purpose elsewhere of it. It seems that draggy EVP investigators transfer the audio to the computer to analyze there anyway, so might as well use digital. Digital recorders further don't have the mechanical noise that analog tape recorders do, and that can improve the clarity of your recordings and eliminate the need for an external microphone.

You demand also consider the capability of mobile entertaining support, such as games, ringtones, flash, etc. You can gem phones full specification, features and compare phones at umnet.

Yes you should. It is still a cingular phone and should work. Because although they may not suggestion it. You should call cingular and coupled check just to make confident.

It is the digital correction, when I burn a Disc I turn that feature off. Good Luck>. If I'm listening to an MP3 or somethin! g I turn it on. There should be an "options" tab where you can turn this feature on or off.

Depends on you. It's ok for me.

A essential time consuming action that rewards those who stick to it and build interesting videos of local movies. It can download video to the computer where they can edit video. A camcorder.

best mobile phone reviews cell phone shop net buy new mobile phones gsm cell phone review

Often you get bulk discounts as well, the search engine provides no content or battery life are top concerns for laptop users or this handy little item that is tapered or bermuda cell phone service.

No comments:

Post a Comment