Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Samsung p207 cell phone

Does anyone know how to remove the faceplate for a Samsung P207 cell phone?

I got thrown in the pool and my phone got wet and I consider the drying process would be a parcel faster if i could booty the faceplate off my cell phone but i equal dont know how to cause it,, Does anyone else.

how do you load the pictures from my samsung p207 to my computer?

Can you yet do that? if you can please assist me and tell me how i can close that??? I took pictures from my samsung p207 cell telephone but i have no slue how i can upload it onto my computer.

accidentally deleted pics on samsung cell...is there anyway to undo it?

Well he thouight i said i wanted to delete them, 102 pics n 5 vids gone. So i asked a guy at work to holding a gaze cuz hes cheerful good with technology stuff. The phone is a Samsung sgh-p207, it matchless happen a few hrs ago. Is there any way of retrieving the pics or am I screwed. I couldnt figure absent how to move the! pics n videos from my senescent cell so i could save them.

cell phone isnt receiving messages anymore?

Its a samsung p207, yes its been ended the washer and dryer once before on the contrary that was a few years ago and worked beneficial after that, recently the antenna broke off but i yet get reception. So apart from getting a different phone? any suggestions? should i call rogers? thanks!! Past few days my cell phone has seemed to not be getting messages as i find out when either i finally do get a message from someone that they sent others that i havent received. Other then that there is no way to know what messages i havent been getting, but i know for a fact that my phone is not receiving all the messages being sent to it appropriate now.

I hope you can find it! If you don't have USB cable and buy one from Best Buy or others, on the contrary you need find a USB cable that can only exertion any Samsung cellphones. If you have USB cable for y! our samsung cellphone and plug to your computer. If you don't know how to treasure trove it and ask staff or show your cellphone and announce them you duty usb cable for your cellphone and they will balm you. Go to My computer and you will distinguish the name called "Removable Disk (E:) and click that disk and you will see Pictures or Images.

reconditioned cell phone best flip cell phone

So a few not going to be using it, with all the choices available, cell phone tower sites or by using noise cancelling headphones, is that frucall be accessed from any phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment