Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cell phone as home phone

Is there any such thing as successfully sending a text message to a VOIP home phone (not a cell phone)?

I know someone who has a VOIP homey bell supply and would cognate to get certain issue messages sent to them there and get them via email as opposed to their cell telephone. Has anyone ever heard of this notion or if it could be done.

Do you use only a cell phone as your home phone?

I am in embodied estate and I am noticing more and more people claim "telephone my cell". Curious about what you use. As they either do not have a landline or they only have one for emergency purposes.

Do you use your cell phone as your home phone too?

I appliance my cell phone as my primary phone to save on money. I was just wondering how many other people no longer retain a home bell. No need for 2 phones. :) Like most of the answers, I also have not had a LAN column phone for close 6 years! When I lived with my parents, I think is the last gene! ration. The last continuance I had a home phone was when I had DSL then I cancelled and I'm glad I did.

What are the pro and con of using a cell phone as home phone?

.

How do I make my cell phone recognize my home phone?

I have my home phone number stored as a contact in my cell phone. But when someone calls me from home, my cell phone yet says RESTRICTED (my home number is not in the telephone book) How do I make it so my cell phone recognizes my home call and doesn't call it RESTRICTED.

Is there such thing as a home phone (as in not a cell phone) that has bluetooth technology?

If there is such thing, please tell me the telephone model. I want to purchase one that I can use a Bluetooth headset with. As in Homephone, I mercenary a bell that most homes hold, that you hook into a phone jack.

cell phone used as home phone because?

Can't afford to predispose native phone. My friend to predispose a port thin! g that you put the cell phone in and it makes to ring louder! but she says she don't know the name! now i am all sad, amazed, depressed and worried and nervous about all this! what is it called? where can you get it? how much? thank you.

Is it possible to hook up a cell phone to a home phone by using the telephone jack?

I want the antique phone to phone when I predispose a call to my cell telephone. I wanted to know provided there was any road or devices that would allow this to work. Thanks for the link joe r. The at ease ring rings as if it were normally connected to a standard hone telephone jack. Example: My cell bell rings, which is hooked up to the at ease phone. The phone calls would come through the cell bell, "somehow" connected to the phone line jack on the bell I transact, and own that telephone. If likely, at all, I also need this to be as portable as possible. Actually, what I want to do is create a prop. I want it to be capable of receiving phone calls as it is lugged all over. Thanks! Forgot to a! dd: I found 2 devices that sparked my question: Dock-N-Talk & a RCA Cell Docking System. I have an antique phone that I can store the cell phone in so it's not in plain view. :) If it would avail any, I have AT&T as my carrier.

Is it possible to have one phone number for both a home and cell phone?

Anyone heard of such a device, or know of a way to make something cognate this functioning? Even better, I'd approximative some sort of system where my cell phone connects with my inland phone (maybe via bluetooth), when I'm at national and all calls are directed over my land line. ) Then when I leave home, and my cell it out of bluetooth reach, it automatically switches to my cell. (To save minutes on my cell device.

I want to use my cell phone also as my home phone?

How manifold "anytime" minutes create you assume i'll need a month? btw I have t-mobile with unlimited nights and weekends and the myfaves (unlim! ited calls to any 5 people.

) I know Sprint does it, so do others. Yes, it is called "Text to Land line" (regardless if the number you are trying to push the words to is VOIP it will still work. Here are a scarce links to trial out.

Now I only use the cell phone for calls. Why pament for both if I don't need the landline any more? And why accumulate it if nobody can reach me there apart from when I'm at home? I used to avail both till I got a cable modem for my pc.

I hate landlines, it just price as well even and I'm sick an bored of paying all those taxes and fees!! I benefit my personal computer for all my calls, and I also use a cell-phone when I'm on the road.

Some cell phones, depending on where you dispose your phone has a better battery then any home phone does. When you are gone you can always get your calls cause you will always have your bell with you! You usually can not block a cell phone number if you want to call someone and you don't want them to retain your number! Wit! h some phones, you have a lot of agitation with the sim card and they tear up easier! I hope all of this helps you! If you own exceptional supply where you are at then that is a bully article, on the contrary provided you live where there is a bunch of trees and things around you then it would be chief to keep a home phone.

It says restricted because your family phone is hidden. Its gonna disclose restricted on every caller ID. Its a special option you can get from the phone company.

Later on you can obtain like every month one extension. ! the base-phone with build-in router/firewall is always the most expensive to get you going. Yes, with the Uniden and the Panasonic have it. Thats the way I did it(look for sales) you can have up to 10 extensions and the bell manual is 100 entries, most alone obtain 50with Panasonic up to 13 extensions.

I just bring about decided it's hurried, just as if I were elsewhere of the house. I appliance mine as home ! phone too.

I animosity when people answer questions that dont have a clue any how, you did not specify the type of cellular that you are using, or carrier. There is much technology for GSM phones, here is a website with legion GSM to landline soloutions.

T-Mobile has a product called HotSpot@Home that does much of what you call.

3g cellular phone cell phone records search cell phone digital recorder cellphone image

Their employees do not exist in isolated islands, the devices will find one another or nec cellphones, rndxtests this software is very practical, weighing in at around the 3-4 kilo mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment