Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 mobile phone pay as you go

Where can I purchase a cheap but nice looking 3 mobile pay as you go phone?

All of 3's ranges are all further chunky, I love the network but there are no nice phones for pay as you go customers. I would compatible a samsung d900 or something of that size for a logical price. Where do I start looking? And can you situate pay as you go sims in pre-paid 3 phones?? Answers please.

mobile phone network 3 pay as u go tarif question?

Heyy i got given a nokia 6288and its network 3 and i need to no wht is the minimum i can put on it, is it a fiver or a tenner? Thanks.

Will a 3 mobile sim card on contract work in a 3 pay as you go mobile?

Basically I am on three mobile contract and un happy with my phone but unable to upgrade without paying chicamin for it. So wondered if it would be worth my while to buy a cheap earnings as you go call from 3 rather than paying out loads for a distinct contract hand fix where I don't really necessi! ty to be anymore.

i have a 3 mobile pay as you go phone why cant i send a txt from uk to usa?

.

Will be going to London for 3 weeks. Need a pay as u go mobile phone & broadband access. Any advice anyone?

I did test away o2 and 3g. I have a HTC TYTN II telephone. Both my phone & notepad has bluetooth. Problem is that i will have to buy a dongle and that payment GBP50. Please help. Is there anyway I can use my phone as a modem and surf the net with my notepad.

can anyone tell me if you can use a 3 pay monthly chip in a 3 pay as you go mobile phone please?

.

Can a contract mobile phone number be transferred to pay as you go?

I'm currently with 3 mobile on a contract however when it runs out I intendment on changing to pay as you go with a different network. Can I transfer my number to that new pay as you bang network as I don't really want to spend most of my credit telling people I've changed my sy! mbol.

Im looking for a pay as you go t-mobile sidekick 3 phone?

It has got to be in the UK and has to be pay as you bang and can you dispose it any cheaper ? will you please administer me websites .

Which is the best pay as you go network for mobile phones. T Mobile- 3- Orange- O2- or Virgin?

Every one i speak to posses different views. I can't make my brains up to invest in a phone and it's network, and which one is boss for me. There are four networks that i Know of.

can i use a pay as you go 3 mobile network sim card in a 3network contact phone?

.

Have a look at www. Themobilecomparison. Uk to compare all the deals on earnings as talk and contract mobiles, it updates daily.

Minimum top up is £10, but bear in mind that top ups alone last 30 days, so any credit added must be used in that time, or you'll lose it. 3 don't carry over unused credit month by month.

My guess is that it will work. Try borrowing a payg 3 SIM.

A swift call to customer service shou! ld rainless it up. It depends provided the PPU (pay per use) bell company supports international messaging then it should functioning and if they don't then obviously you terminology do it.

The only phones that drudgery out of kingdom from the us are the World Edition phones. I would reccomend the Blackberry World Edition phone. You can hook it up to your register for a small monthly charge and get internet access.

I know it works for vodafone because i'm paymonthly and i gave my old fone to my sis who's pay as you pep. Give it a whirl and examine what happens!! I would've thought so yes, as it's the identical fone company.

It's a lot easier these days than it used to be. Yes you can, all you need to complete is contact 3 and direct them for the PAC (Port Authorisation Code. You then consign that to the provider which you are moving to and they will sort the rest out for you.

Sorry but they dont make em that way you reta! in to get a aim sorry.

I'm with 3 and although their topic bundles aren't as cheap, as I appropriateness less, it suits me 'cos their network seems to roam between o2 & orange when I'm in a flat broke 3 expression area (like our house) so I never miss calls and the text & picture messages always work fine. I reckon, descry which your mates use wherever you live and see what service they have from them. 3 are further easy to check up on remaining credit. Plus, when I'm on a break at work I can analysis out the handout internet stuff on it, as the signal's usually stronger in cities. All my kids have orange as that's a favorable signal at our crash pad. Haven't used virgin still so can't comment on them. 02 correspondence a message after every end or meaasge. Orange extremity to be texted or rung up for remaining credit. The mrs has o2 which is fortuneless signal for us but of the two I'd moxie for o2 as they go back the phone when their rung! They both have correlative set-ups but ! it annoys me that there is this 'anniversary' thing they both operate so that all the more provided I top them up, the credit of texts for example doesn't go on until that date.

My partner has just comfirmed this as she has tried it herself. Tried this with Orange and it seemed to work ok, and other networks worked as well. No, in that the bell will detect its a pay as you go sim, and will lock up eventually. I think this is just exclusive to the 3 network. You besides can't buy a pay as you drive phone and put in a contract sim card. I was told this by a phones 4u sales advisor.

3 mobile phone shop battery powered cell phone charger katana cellphone cellular phone ringer

As opposed to only next hop information in aodv or cdma mobile phones have built in capabilities, cellular telephone batteries or you must seek to update your pilots, with ultra powerfull graphics cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment