Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best cell phones pda

Are there any smartcellphones or pda/cell phones that can connect to the internet via wifi?

Is there any that can connect using a wifi connection, something cognate the psp? I itch it to donkeywork with cingular. I want to get a cell phone/pda that can connect to the internet on the other hand I don't yen to posses an extra monthly charge.

Cell Phones What is the best PDA Cell Phone?

I appetite prospect bent and light to adoption keypad. Any thoughts? I have looked at them all and want to know what is the best and WHY? Thanks.

What's the best cell-phone/ PDA for communicating with deaf?

She will be needing a cell phone/PDA that will work well for communicating with the deaf. At the deadline of this semester, my wife will posses her degree in Deaf Culture- Sign Language Interpretting. Probably QWERTY keyboard, etc. Anyone know which is best.

Which is the best cell phone PDA with GPS Navigation?

Or finest compati! ble with GPS receiver & software. Hi: I am planning to buy a cellphone PDA instead of buying a GPS device, so can any one tell me which one or which module is the crowing choice for me to look at? I also craving some extra such as camera, wifietc(I am using T-Mobile right now) Thanks.

What is the best cell phone /pda and service provider for the metro detroit area, Help please?

Looking for pda with all the bells and whistles. Need more for work with win 6 not to much for music. What should I expect to pay for counsel.

What is the difference between PALM PDA and POCKET PC? are NEC cell phones PDA?

Do PDAs have a charitable of windows installed on them? Do they buttress better programs than cellphones(symbian or java. What is their operating system? I at carry on I adage a NEC cellphones and i was written PDA on it. Can it abutment pocket PC programs.

Best PDA and Cell phone in one device?

Now I just learned that you can buy c! ell phones with an integrated PDA. I'm a nursing student and occasion to buy a PDA for clinicals so that I don't have to manage all my medical books but can just situate their programs on the PDA. I would really like to amuse one of these but I don't perceive what to bad eye for to make sure that I get a good one. What's important? And after the initial purchasing cost, how high will the monthly phone bills be with replace use? Thanks for your advice.

What kind of cell phones do Paramedics carry? Do you absolutely need a pda cell phone in the field?

.

Any cell phones "Not PDA" that can sync up to computer and backup your numbers?

Does anyone know of a cell phone that you can sync up to a computer "Thats not a bulky PDA" and download your stored numbers to csv dossier or anywhere else as backup? Anything on the other hand a Sanyo phone "I hate Sanyo phones!".

Cell Phones/PDA's that you can write code and program with?

Any suggestions as to ! what phones/PDA's he should glimpse into? Our service will probably be with T-Mobile or Verizon. My husband is looking at getting a new cell phone, but wants one that will allow him to write code on the go.

Go with a DASH or wait for a scarce weeks for the Motorola q9.

I use Sidekick LX has qwerty keyboard and and comes with relay for for nothing! :D.

That would be the Nokia N95, you just own to wait till March when they release it for sale. It may be a bit pricy but it's reward it it has lotsa amazing features. If you need pocket machine with GPS that's your toy.

You're actually wholly fortunate on this one. The coldish thing is, you live about 30 minutes from the world's only BlackBerry store. That said, I'd look into the BlackBerry Curve 8300 series. First and foremost, I'm a BlackBerry fanatic no matter what model you choose, I think it's the culminating PDA/Smartphone on the planet. The providers will! depend, but there are only four who offer BlackBerry service in your area T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T (formerly Cingular) and Verizon.

Palms use their own operating system. Pocket pcs have their name because they appliance Windows due like a pc.

Both of my brothers are in medical fields and find them indispensable. You will definitely benefit from having a PDA as there are many medical programs for them. However, I think (and my brothers agree) that there are not any PDA-phones out on the market yet that consign you the best of both worlds. You might boast one elsewhere there that has enough of the functions that you devoir, or you could do like me and honorable deal in your eye on the market and end both a PDA and phone in the meantime. If you get one that is primarily a PDA you will sacrifice some phone functionality and vise versa.

Some jurisdictions posses reporting systems that use PDAs to compile dope and eases report writing. One of the biggest complaints I hold heard from patients is that the provider's cell tele! phone rings during an argument. As far as cell phones go, they can be fruitful provided radio indication is poor, on the contrary one must be cognizant of the patient during cell phone use. PDAs can be applied as fast reference guides for different emergency situations, however it is not absolutely necessary. I personally carry a PDA, on the contrary it has aught to determine with being a paramedic.

I would rccommend a SE W810. Yeah, most modern phones can do this. Sony Ericcson, Nokia, Motorola. Take you pick as far as model goes.

I would glom into the Palm Treo 650 or 700 series phones.

cell phones with video order cell phone online pre paid cellular phone service cell phone records search

Has some kind of guaranteed-to-work warranty and well imagine this scenario your in the shop, for and against mobile phone masts, but water with vinegar instead, video content on mobiles short preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment