Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rogers mobile phones

To email mobile phones, what are the @endings for rogers, bell and koodo ?

Does anyone comprehend the @endings for Bell rogers and koodo? Or provided you obtain a file of them please post.

For the rogers "My 5" mobile phone plan, does sending picture messages to a phone in your 5 cost extra?

Is it included or will it charge additional.

Unlocked T-Mobile phone to Rogers but internet doesn't work..?

Is there any way to access the internet on this phone in Canada? It is a samsung t509-s.

Can I apply Rogers applications to a T-Mobile phone??

I bought a Nokia 6133 off eBay and, though it was a T-Mobile, it said it worked on Rogers phones. Sure enough, my SIM card works no problem; I can access my phone book, make/recieve phone calls and send/receive topic messages. BUT if I endeavor to access the internet it routes me wrapped up T-Mobile networks and says I don't have a data plan (which I dobut with Rogers! . ) Same thing happens if I try to download games or ringtones. Or, it was, I've got it registered with my carrier now. How create I set up my call so that I can access the internet? It's an unlocked bell.

When you download something on a cell phones mobile internet & you have unlim. Browsing.. do you get charged?

Well i recently signed up with rogers (cell call provider) & I've downloaded 2-4 call tones from a free ringtone aim of my mobile browser. I have an unlimited animated browser animus so I'm wondering would i arouse charged for the downloads.

can i put a rogers sim chip in a t mobile phone?

Then use rogers pay as you oomph cards for airtime.

How do you rate Rogers cell phone reception versus Virgin Mobile? Better? Worse?

I'm in Brampton, Ontario Canada. Currently have a Virgin Mobile expedient, thinking of switching to Rogers.

Can I use my cellular phone bought in Italy with a Canadi! an Mobile Phone Operator es Rogers?

Btw Its a Nokia N95.

Rogers and t-Mobile?

I was wondering provided you can use a unlocked rogers phone with t walking in the USA? cus i was gonna buy a blackberry bold from rogers which is located in canada i lap up and i vital in the usa and i didnt wanna wait for at&t or t-mobile to release it because they booty forever to release a bell but anyways i wasnt for sure provided the cell phone towers here is different from canada.

Sony Ericsson w760 at Rogers Mobile?

I was told that the Sony ericsson w760 slider phone was supposed to be released to Rogers on October 22. But i've tried in stores and on the website and still no luck! Does anyone recognize when the phone is officially ultimate away, already has, or is it a bad phone? Rogers always seem to have delays when it comes to releasing phones.

As of Nov 1, 2007 the MY5 plans include unlimited picture and video messaging to your contacts. Yes it is included.

All providers appliance a different protoco! l to access the Internet. You will have to call your provider. Most will download the software you need to your phone.

You won't inspire charged because you have the unlimited MB contrivance.

I'd stay on Virgin.

Italian carriers don't retain the experience of "locking" phones, except from 3 (Tre. But if it is from 3 you itch to get it unlocked. So your phone will work.

Rogers is previously published as Rogers AT&T Wireless. So yes, provided the Rogers telephone is unlocked, it should drudge on T-mobile.

I'm probably guessing november-ish first off week maybe? It's not officially released much by any stores. This phone is dispassionate delayed, and keeps getting delayed.

compare mobile phones uk cellular phone carriers headsets for cell phone cheap mobile phones pay as u go

Trac phone cell phone, with all the choices available, a motorola bluetooth headset can handle data and especially when dealing in an overseas market, sometimes you dont want to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment