Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Send a text message to a mobile phone

how can you send a text message without a mobile phone?

The only ways ive thought of are sending via comp- anyone perceive any websites to do that? i guess i cant get a reply that way unless i ok an email address- or avail a friends phone- dont truly want to rely on a amigo to pass messages for me tho. Or buy a mobile- which might be a bit OTT for a couple stupid texts. Any ideas whats best or other ideas? how do family phones do it.

How do I send a text message to a mobile phone from the internet?

How cook I end it? I'm currently online and demand to correspondence a issue message while online.

Can I send a text message to a mobile phone without a mobile account?

I want to dispatch a text to someone on their cell phone and I don't have one.

How come I can only send short text message from my mobile phone?

My friends seem to ba able to comp messages as long as they like. I'm on UK Orange pay as you moxie and! can onliest send messages up to 160 characters before it splits the message into separate parts.

When I send a text message to a mobile phone from my PC, where do I find the folder with my sent texts in it?

Would I own to write it all over again, or is there a specific folder where "sent" texts are saved for later viewing? Seems like it would be easier to find provided there is such a information. Anybody know anything approximately this? Thanks! What if I wanted to re-send the text. I sent a issue note to a friend's mobile phone, nevertheless then I could not asset where to go back and view the text that I had sent.

How do I send a text message to a T-mobile phone using e-mail?

Just extremity to send a text to my boyfriends phone. I don't have my bell, particular a computer. His carrier is t-mobile. That's it in reality.

Is it possible to send a text message to a mobile phone from my computer?

K and I am! with O2. Also, i'm in the U.

How to I send a text message to a mobile phone number in Manila from a US mobile phone number?

.

Why is my mobile phone storing every text message I send in the outbox folder?

A draft form is saved, on the other hand no matter how many times I endeavor to mail the message it always fails. When I go to check the outbox folder the comment is not there. Basically, whenever I attempt to dispatch a text sign I get a message along the lines of 'notice send failed, stored in outbox folder'. Does anybody understand why this might be or how to solve the crunch? I'd truly flip it.

How do I send a text message to a mobile phone from cicinnati bell using the internet?

.

I don't notice dear nevertheless the mortals on here do,this question has been saved to my watch dossier,thanks babe.

When I had that characteristic on Verizon, someone would condign send and email to my bell number@verizonmobile. You have to sense which network the person is on.

!

And there should be a link to be able to engage in that. You'll duty to potency to their providers website ie. Com or sprint.

Maybe because your on UK orange pay.

If u do, u probably can trial it by viewing the Archive. Of line, b4 u do that, u must adjust the setting to "save" all txt message. Actually, different software have different way to view the "sent folder" Hope can help! I assumed u are using Y/M to send for nothing txt. In position, ur txt couldn't packages, Y/M will noticed u by pop up message.

Net that's the areacode phone number "AT" tmomail. You letter a email to the phone number like this 310951456@tmomail.

If you energy onto www. Uk click on send a free txt indication click on not registered register here enter your mobile number you will receive a regulation type that in to the box and you will be able to send 10 txts a month from that site x.

The number should be 011+6! 3+philippine cell phone number.

Another holy mess could be that you don't keep a packages centre cipher stored in your phone. Wish this helps ;o. Try ringing your utility provider and they should be able to send you a text which will sort out the problem.

If you convenience Yahoo Envoy go to Actions then Send an SMS notice. You can use AIM, blameless add their cipher with a + in front of it.

mobile phones of the future noise cancelling headphone best mobile phone synchronization portable cell phone jammer

Your system should have at least two usb ports, to switch your computer to standby mode manually, look for something that says either lithium ion and trimode cell phone or you simply slip it out of the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment