Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sagem cell phones

How good are Sagem cell phones?

Did you experienced any problems with them? Would you recommend me to buy the Sagem myX6-2 model? I'm affected in the Sagem myX6-2 model, i'm asking if someone else has this model and if they're happy with how all its functions work. Megg, you've been an huge assist.

my cell phone (Sagem my x2 ) was working absolutly fine but since couple of days, it makes noise...?

My cell phone has not been dropped off, neither been wet or something. Any thought what might hold caused it to happen and what can i effect ? Many thanks good, i swapped the sim-card but the same thing. Nothing unsual has recently happened to it. I reahcarged the phone, swapped the sim-card however yet the same. By noise i mean, something like as you are in a train or somewhere very windy and i hold to shout that mortal on the string can hear me and he/she has to cook the same that i can hear him/her. My cell telephone (Sagem my x2 )! was working absolutly fine however since couple of days, it makes noise when i make telephone call or when someone calls me.

I'm South African and bought a SAGEM cell phone in the UK but cannot unblock it to use in my country. Help me

.

how do i print pictures from my cell phone - Sagem 400x?

It has bluetooth but i couldn't print from it.

I forgot phone code of my cell model sagem bleu my 700x.How can i unblock it and make it accept new sim card?

.

Where is a good place to sell my Sagem MYX-4?

Who know how to sell it online? I keep a Sagem MyX-4 cell phone and want to replace it with other handwriting bell.

will a French cell phone work in Italy?

I have a french cell phone with a French ring network - what do I do in italy? it is dual-band. The website (Bouygues, the cell phone network) says fly speck other than it working in all of France were numerous tribe disorganized or mendacity to me or ! something? will it work provided I purchase an Italian telecarte/phone card and load in on my phone? do I need a contemporary SIM card or something? does Bouygues all the more endeavor in Italy? If it does, can I recharge it/buy minutes online in America using an American credit card? Basically. I'm studying overseas in Italy later semester so it would be nice provided i didn't have to buy another ring. I bought a Sagem cell telephone in France and multiple nation told me it works in all of Europe.

how to make back up of my contacts on phonebook of my cell phone, help please ?

Many Thanks. The contacts which are stored on the sim card is not a problem as i will yet be using the same sim card on the replacement bell , But i do not want to loose the contacts, which are stored on the cell bell. Hello, I have an old cell bell ( Sagem my-x2 ) and it almost broke but i even can turn it on and so and i am getting another phone as i charge one however the problem is that i will loose nearly half of the stored numbers! on the senile telephone. I always had a choice between on sim card or on cell ring itself. My interrogation is: is there anyway that i can transfer the whole ring notebook off my cell telephone on machine or something that i can at least have them saved somewhere and later i can put them in one by one manually to the other phone ? ps- my now almost broken cell call, askes me everytime i am about to store a new contact in the phonebook.

For copying my cell phone's phone book to my computer, apart from data cable do i need any software too ?

Do i need any software to shop for further or the cable would be enough for achiving this aim ? Many Thanks. My cell phone is a Sagem My X-2 and ive got another call and i need to copy the contacts off the my phone book to my new cell phone and i know for doing this, im ganna need a material cable ( call -->usb ) that i can inscribe the phone jotter to my machine and then from computer to the new cell phone.

Russian cell phones?

Hi! does any russian or american or cellphone geek know where i can buy russian cell phone's with russian languge installed in it? NO I SEEN EBAY ALREADY AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY! Keywords: Cell phones russian Телефон Nokia BenQ-Siemens i-mate SmartFlip Sagem Siemens SAMSUNG привет! русский или американец или силлфон выродок знают, где я могу купить российский сотовый телефон с российским лангьюг, установленным в этом? НЕТ я ЗАМЕЧЕННЫЙ ЭÐ'ЕЙ УЖЕ И ОНИ НЕ ИМЕЮТ НИКОÐ"О! ok another question: where can i download somethig to make my bell russian languge.

Fycxdxfgyhujikhcxfghjk.

Have U try ur sim using in other handset. Well,What I think is ur handset 's mic has gone Damm. Or the other hot potato can be of antenna. ?? Dont anguish. As sagem is au courant company and fastly growing they will surely help U U can mail them! at sales@sagemindia. Com or contact them at 022-28769381/89. Just contact the coustomer work and ask them to help.

I had my uk telephone unblocked by the ring shop in sandton city. All u need is 2 unblock the telephone which is done by many cellular repair places.

Take it to an authorized assistance centre, they will create it. You extremity to reset the call.

Com and gun up ur model of phone and check if its atleast a triband or all the more a quad band provided it is then yes it will work nevertheless provided its equal a dual band it wont functioning. I cant tell u for decided because you hold not listed the pattern numeral of ur telephone. And then you may obtain to unlock the cell phone to be able to use it in a different country. And i would recommend getting a community sim card of wherever in italy you go to because that will be cheaper and just so you can account credit cards all over the world where they receive em. But force to gsmarena.

There may be an preference to commit to paper all in phonebook settings. If u got these things u can easily arrange this. U just search for the software and pc connecting cable for the telephone that u r using. It will cooperation you. Or you just transcribe all phonebook numbers in to one or more old sim cards.

If the PC software is not available online either get it or get it from the nearest work center. Wish this can ease your task. You may also charge a cable driver, if promt by the system. To record contacts and other counsel to the computer U need a PC suite software. By USB cable U can connect your cell memory card to the personal computer and copy the material it content (not all the cards are supported.

In Europe they just started making cell phones supporing both standards. Hi, russian cell phone will not drudge here in the United States, same as american cell call will not work in russia. It is very difficult to tune it, there are 2 different standards: gsm in russia and here in the usa i don't know about it.!

cellular phone service plans cell phones rebate cell phone roaming charges directory for cell phone numbers

Such as the addition of a keyboard, the name bluetooth is actually centuries old or everyone will sign up including you, mobile phone shop birmingham or is constantly changing in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment