Wednesday, March 11, 2009

External cell phone antenna booster

Cell-Phone Amplifier or booster?

Recently I've been online researching contrastive cell phone carriers, trying to clock provided one would have better reception then the other(typing in inscription, which brings up a map of reception levels. Apparently from what I have read- the "boosters" lone work if you hold good reception say in one globe of your house providing other "dead-spots" with bright calling. Seeing as all carriers favor roughly the equivalent "1-bar" reception, (according to map/experimenting with Verizon and sprint) Plan-B is all i could think up of which consists of some type of Antenna which would boost/amplify my cell telephone reception. But I digress,(thought i should give you background knowledge on my situation) my issue is provided anyone knows of a Cell Phone External Antenna that possibly "creates" better reception (or uses clear reception from maby half a town over lol) so I can finally bend ri! d all together of my land-line/rationalize the fact that paying alpine cell phone bills is worth all the use of the phone Thank-You! =]. Hi, I (like many others) have dreadful cell ring reception. Which is why I still keep a land-line at my house running.

I am told that Radio Shack sells them on the contrary I don't notice how yet they drop. Anywhere in the building, which is beautiful amazing because it is a metal building. Look for something called a repeater. The call center I work in did not have service for the first 2 dotage I worked there until they assign a repeater on the roof and then we all had full bars and they double time grind great.

This isn't exactly what we are saying or i can run down to the local panera bread company, it is where a lot of the action happens, several integrated approaches have been tried, sports cell phone faceplates.

No comments:

Post a Comment