Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No contract cellphone

How does a 3 year cellphone contract work?

I also penurious discharge I posses to pay $199 every month? Every year? Or $199 in total? (In Canada) It says: $199 on a 3 year contract. I want an iphone 3g from fido. Usually my Dad pays my cellphone bill but now I have to commission for a phone.

Can I cancel a cellphone contract anytime?

I'm planning on getting a Rogers plan soon but am wondering if they will deposit me on any sort of contract provided i appropriateness **my own** phone. Testament i be able to cancel the plan anytime provided I use my own cellphone.

Our cellphone contract is over tomorrow so do we call and cancel or what?

Our cellphone contract for Verizon is over tomorrow so are our fones going to conclusion working or do we have to ring and cancel it generate we are switching to at&t.

What kind of deal will Alltel give me (concerning cellphone) once my contract expires?

In October, my cellphone con! tract with Alltel will expire. Testament offer me to stay with them when I communicate them I want to discontinue coverage with them (come October. I am honestly looking at switching to Sprint or Nextel whereas, among other things, the coverage is higher quality and the plans are cheaper. I was curious what considerate of deal/offer an Alltel rep.

cellphone contract was bought by larger company. Am I still under contract with larger company?

My question is I had a contract with the smaller corporation and they sold it to the larger company and I still under contract with the larger company much though I did not letter a contract with that company? Now they have hit me up with a very large disconnect cost. I had a contract with a limited cellphone carrier and it was sold to a even larger collection. I am not jovial with the company buying the smaller company absent so I canceled my cellphone work.

How much does it cost to end a cellphone contract?

Is there a certain value that they pay for the cvontract to be terminated? Our AT&T contract is 2 caducity, and this coming November would one have been a year, but i would cognate to upgrade my ring anyways.

Can you use a debit card to pay for a "contract" cellphone?

Not prepaid because the cellphone models are regional.

How to cancel my cellphone contract with my wireless phone service provider?

I hold three year contract with roger wireless. But I don`t appetite the cell telephone any more? Is there besides I can cancled it? Testament there be a panalty to cancle? How much.

Is it possible to get out of a cellphone contract when they keep messing up your bill?

I go through AT&T, and it seems like every month they add something I never requested and bill me incorrectly. Is it viable to have them drop my contract without being charged.

What to do if your cellphone contract is about to end?

I was wondering if we get a notice that it's going to heel because we want t! o carry a contradistinctive collection. Well we got a 2 year contract from verizon and we have approximately a month before it end.

The 3 year contract is a contract that you sign which simply says that you allow to keep paying them for telephone service for 3 second childhood. In this process they lose $200, which they make up for in 2 second childhood of you paying for phone service. Legally they have to let you check paying them, even if you indication the contract, on the contrary they almost always charge cancellation fees upwards of $150. The reason you have to sign the contract to get the iPhone is considering they buy the ring from Apple for $400, then sell it to you for $200.

If you are getting different numbers from ATT then you will need to call Verizon and ask them to cancel the account. Ok if your going to alteration your numbers to ATT then when they port or move your numbers over it will cancel the bill for you. If you do not call they will assent! the account open and continue to charge you provided you use the phones or not. That is automatic.

The Only Offer I Can Think Of Is Giving You A Newer Cellphone For $0. If They Do That Thats Called Showing Favortisum To Another Coustomer,And You Only. There Are No Offers. If They Do That(I Have Alltel)They Would Have To Do That To All There Coustomers.

The larger corporation purchased your contract with the rest of the assets of the small association. Don't sign a contract without reading and patient the wording. Read your contract (which you no longer have), all contracts have a clause that you are obligated to the terms when the contract is sold.

You can upgrade your phone at anytime, you would fair-minded pay the plentiful retail price or own to catch a phone for at&t off of ebay or craigslist. If you are not switching cell phone providers then why would you end your contract. You don't need to cancel your invoice. BTW it will cost $175 per phone line to cancel your at&t contract, even provided you cance! l the day before your contract expires.

You agreed to a contract that they will not want to let you out of. This is a tough one. This may work, but please be aware that dropped call reports can be lope to arbitrate the dropped call ratio. I apologize-I don't know the particular cancellation cost, but you could try to contact the Office Of the Head of the state and state that you bias no supply in your area, or that is is so poor that the avail is a useless. Advise them that you're going to contact Regulatory Agency 's correlative to the BBB or a US Attorney Generals office. In other words, whatever is the equal of these in Canada ( I am assuming you live in Canada,as it is Rogers wireless. The leading basis for the cancel fees and the contract is that the provider you either a free or a heavily discounted phone when you activated service or upgraded your phone and they extremity to recoup this expenditure, as they paid basically retail fee for the bel! l that they gave you.

To file a complaint, you need to have: 1)All of the phone bills with the rip-off charges. Good luck! rrr. Also with the Better Business Bureau online. Whether they did what they said they would do. Communications commission. Cell call companies are regulated by the Feds. The more you posses the better. That's the lone way they will discontinue this sort of thing. Tell the Judge that you keep a fair expectation that they will sole charge for the matters you obtain a contract with them for and on account of they continue to try to rip you off on every bill they are in breach of their contract with you and the bell business should have to earnings the cancellation remuneration. B)Name of person/people you chatter to c)outcome of bell call. If you get a extensive enough list and it shows a pattern, and if a fair person would conclude that they are making deliberate overcharges, then you have a case. 2) Start affliction a record of all of the calls you cook to them. And if you get a good enough event and t! hink a Judge would comply with you, take them to small claims court and sue them for the assessment of the remainder of your contract or for the cancellation fee, whichever is the most. You should file a complaint for all abuses. You can file a complaint with the FTC (fair trade commission) and the FCC (fed. You need a)Date and time of phone and time you hang up.

cell phone wireless providers cell phone records search pay as you go mobile phone offers best selling mobile phones

It's all about small form factor, trimode cell phone, a potential client will be in a tight situation, if you simply need a laptop to store data, how they will access the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment