Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cellular phone carriers

A quick survey about cellular phone carriers.?

How would you deposit these companies in array from best to worst. Thanks At&t, T-mobil, Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, Nextell By the way I live in Ohio. Customer service, coverage, and phones. I am planning to obtain 5 phones for my family.

What cellular phone carrier should I sign with in Canada?

Are there anymore? And also, what call should I get, $40-$100, with one of these plans? Please data which servicing would be the best for the following Prepaid Phones-Paying for the minutes you use Monthly billing and any other plans that are available I already notice of: Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Bell, Solo and Telus.

where can I get free ring tones for a Us cellular Phone carrier?

I have been looking for a very long eternity and would love it if someone could tell me a absolutely FREE site like phonezoo for my phone carrier!!! PLEASE.

Motorola MotoRazr V3m RED Who are the carrie! rs for this cellular phone?

I went to the Motorola website regarding which cellular society carries this particuliar call. Motorola Web leaf. So I thought Red! Thank you in advance for your reply. And what I found out is Spinrt, US Cellular and Other. Who is the "Other" carrier? We are looking to buy a couple of new cell phones. And I would like a colour other than pink or magneta.

why cant I download ringtones for my us cellular phone?

There are all sorts of ringtones available to other phone carriers, but not US CELLULAR. Why is that.

What is the best cellular phone carrier?

.

Would a US Cellular phone work on a Sprint plan?

I have Sprint as my cell telephone carrier. The matchless thing is that its a US Cellular call. If I activated it through Sprint, would it still work? Some ppl say yes and some affirm no. A blocker of mine has an extra call that I can use.

Where can I download ringtones for a US C! ellular phone? All sites found do not support this carrier?

I am bluetooth and MP3 ready nevertheless am not having any luck trying to download off of the internet. I have done a Yahoo search on this paragraph but all of the sites if do not base the phone carrier I am subscribed with.

How to know your cellular phone's wireless carrier?

Please help me. But I don't sense my wireless carrier?My telephone is a Nokia 6230 under a plan by Globe communications. I would like to register my cellphone in Yahoo! motile so i can upload my pics on my account via cellphone.

What other carrier's phone can i use with a us cellular phone?

Will any of these work with us cellular?? I wanted to notice provided i can use other carriers unlocked phones such as sprint,verizon,att,tmoble,etc.

Verizon, Alltell, AT&T, Sprint, T-MobileDon't count nextell cuz dash bought their convention.

You shuold probally get bell or telus and dependable get any bell that strikes your eye, compatible a glyde, or a ! gleam,or a blackberry pearl, or provided u can spend expanded satisfy the blackberry storm.

There are no subscriptions, no abstruse charges. Try Cellfish, they obtain a full bunch of premium ringtones that you won't get for free anywhere else. Members can upload and hand video, images and audio files.

The only company i know is Alltel wireless.

You can try.

(They own most of the cell phone towers - I guess in that they obtain the top signal their customers recompense for it more?) At the bottom of the list is T-Mobile and Next-to-hell (aka Nextel) which is also Sprint. Cingular for not having that many dropped calls and good plans Verizon is next, the only cause that they are second is that their plans expenditure too much for so little minutes.

This can be removed by some techies on the contrary the problem is that your carrier will pick up the US Cellular towers easier than Sprint towers. No, all phones come programmed to a provid! er. When you power it on it will appearance you who it is. Too many glitches.

I HAVE US CELLULAR 2 AND U CANT DOWNLOAD FROM THE INTERNET SO IJUST BOUGHT SOFTWARE 4 MY PHONE AND NOW I CAN PUT ALL THE SONGS,PICS ON MY PHONE.

By performing an automatic or guidebook choice, you should be able to tell what network you're on. Go into "settings" and find either the "roaming" or "network selection" menu, and contemplation in there.

Some carriers can do it free with brief to no questions asked, some conditional (e. Most feasible you'll keep to get it unlocked. You must posses service for X days), some can't; depends on how US Cellular does things Call them and treasure absent. If not, there are plenty of websites that'll act unlocking for about $10-30 USD.

best selling mobile phones java game for mobile phone mobile phone call charges buy cell phones wholesale

Ipod on-screen video for hours and networks do not use any form of cable, abr is a compromise between broadcast, samsung cellular telephone and usb umpc could be off to a bumpy start.

No comments:

Post a Comment