Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Barbie cell phone

Do u think it is wrong that my Mom will not let me have a cell phone until I can legally drive?

I am the only human race in my class that does not have a phone!My dad is all for gettin me one in event of emergencies, but Mom wont obtain it. Hes even looked into getting a line added on. I want one so bad and my friends used to torment me about it syain that i could advantage my "barbie" cell telephone. I aloof dont understand it! And i fair-minded got used to it and started playin along, then my dad asked me if i wanted a call when my mom and dad dispose their new phones.

Where can I get a real (but w/out service) cell phone for my niece - she just wants to play like she has one.?

Email me - stacey_henke@yahoo. If anyone got a *new* cell phone for Christmas and has an old one they don't need or want anymore, I would like to get it for my niece because she loves "Phones" and wants to play according to she has one - but not one ! of the plastic 'barbie' or other such beneficent from Wal*Mart, she wants it to eyeful de facto. Com - thanks.

How do I get my 8 month old lab to stop chewing up EVERYTHING?

Please help- replacing my child's dolls is becoming expensive and I worry if he continues to eat the materials he could be harmed. I try to keep matters assign up- on the other hand he even will climb on the furniture to get to things that are gone of span. I don't know what else to do. His chewing has increased recently- has ruined 3 pairs of shoes, remote control, cell phone, numerous barbie dolls (his favorite), ate a candle, even demolishes his own toys and repeatedly eats the pieces.

The Barbie Commercial From The 90's?

Does anyone remember that Barbie commercial that they used to parade at the movie theatres right before the movies came on? It was like Barbie in a cup of Pepsi & it besides said 'Please turn off your cell phones' wh! en Barbie got electricuted? Does anyone flash it? If so, where could I find it? Thanks a bunch.

what color is your cell phone?

Mine's is pink, most people think it comes with a barbie dream house.

what is the ringtone on your cell phone?

Mine is peanut butter jello eternity, and barbie girl.

Does anyone else have a problem with this "My Scene" Barbie?

I honest saw a barbie named "bling bling barbie" WTF is up with that he has like no clothes, a belly bell, cell phone, she looks like a whore. Would any sane parent buy this for their elfin girl? Thanks for the picture link Valkyrie. So I clicked on the link that Gina B gave, OMG!!!! I obtain heard of the bratz dolls, I have 2 boys as well so never go in the girls toy incision of the store. You can also find it at Amazon Before anyone comments I realized I wrote he instead of she.

What is benefit of western cultural or technological influences in other culture ?

What is benefit of western cultural or techno! logical influences in other culture ? 1)Pop musie in Iran 2)Cell Phone in Africa 3)McDonald & Barbie Dolls in Islam.

Barbie Before the Movies?

Well, a few elderliness ago, a theatre by my house in Michigan used to play one of those but it was entirely acted out with Barbies. For instance, for the 'do not litter' one Barbie was sucked up into a vacuum hose and for ;turn of your cell phones' Ken was electrocuted. Does anyone else have memories this? Was it regional or national? Can I find a video of it anywhere? When you snap to the movies and, honorable before the previews begin,they play a fleeting introduction that says "turn off phone" "snacks available" or "no talking" etc.

question about barbie, bratz, my scene, etc...?

The clothes are trashy, and they are all so stereotypical. Why close they all hold perfect bodies? they all obtain long legs, entire boobs, a tiny waist, and finished hips ! and butts. THIGH HIGH BOOTS!! are these dolls or strippers? and mini skirts that barely comprehend their butts, and the tops are way extremely short!!! these dolls obtain a bad ascendancy on girls, pressuring them to canoodle, have a boyfriend, wear makeup at a younger age, and dress in inappropriate clothes. I think these dolls keep a bad influence on girls. But i'm especially upset with the clothes that the bratz wear. My sister is in 5th grade, and she is already thinking about kissing and wearing makeup! barbie, bratz and my scene make childlike girls want to grow up too fast. But they could at least dish out her more modest clothes! why engage in they accomplish those dolls complete? They make girls feel they are nothing without the trendiest clothes, a cell phone, and a boyfriend. Bratz and my scene should be discontinued, however barbie is a classic.

I fancy nowa days phones are not too expensive and for kids who run around, and go with their friends, I think it is easier AND SAFER to inspire the kid a cell ring that way t! he parents can get a occupation of them at any point and time! I have had a cell phone since I was 14 and that was only b/c my mother made me, that way she could ALWAYS get a hold of me without any problems. I know a couple times when I was under 16 that my cell phone has helped in an emergency a couple different times! I'm sure your mother has her reasons though, however that is my personal opinion. Really, I credit it all depends on how old you are, and what you discharge.

Just activity to some thrift store. You could buy a dead cell phone for a dollar or two. In the back they usually posses cheap electronics.

You need to confine him to a amplitude where he can't do too much harm when you aren't able to watch him. On, and as for getting on the furniture, your dog is not well-trained enough to be running encircling the abode on his own and stealing things. My lab's four years old promptly and he's an angel. And you can put treats or pea! nut butter in them and that keeps them busy for hours. Don't bother with squeaky toys. However, they are still known to chew up a dog toy or frisbee now and then. Never, ever allow him on the furniture, through he'll take that as a note of equality with you. Don't arouse a butcher shop bone, though, they can splinter. My lab ate up a complete section of carpeting when he was a pup. And if he's chewing on something, yell NO and yield it elsewhere from him, all the more if by then it's ruined. Those rope bone tug toys are also good, for a while, anyway. You are the boss. And then it's like the mailman suddenly delivered them. Labs are world-class chewers and they need things to chew on. Keep a chain on him. If your daughter's Barbies are in a toy chest with a lid sealed, your dog won't get to them. Next, he'll EAT the furniture. Oh, and my vet says labs don't have brains until they're about two years old. Those awash dog bones from the animal shop are agreeable. Your dog's just doing wh! at's common to him. Out of sight, elsewhere of mind. When you are able to be with him, you own to enlighten him the meaning of the word no. When he goes to prompt on the furniture, tug it and tell him NO. And keep matters out of sight. So hang in there. And then give him something he's allowed to chew on and compliment him for chewing on that instead. It's just instinct. If your shoes are in the closet with the door shut, he can't chew them. You just have to be smarter. My shepherd alloy is two, and she's cher agreeable very. My dogs also LOVE their Kong toys. Your dog will chew them up honest to get at the squeaker. There are very few toys my dogs can play with without tearing them up. You need to get him matters that he can use to satisify his chewing urge. They can't help it.

No, never saw that one! I'd love to gape it, though!.

Mine is green with light green swirls on it.

Icky Thump by The White Stripes, Clothes Off b! y Gym Class Heroes, Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson, Badfish by Sublime, and Calling You by Blue October. There are more nevertheless the ones above are the main ones I hear multiple times everyday.

I completely agree, adolescent girls dolls have be reformed awful these days! Shopping for my humble niece, I saying "punk" dolls, "bling" dolls, and I recently saw a preview for a Bratz doll and at the end of the commercial there was a babe holding a scantily clad bratz doll saying "I want to be decent allied her!". Are we really sending it gone to young girls its OK to be a "brat" and dress according to this.

It is not the particular products you mention that are important, but the image that a country should import, or allow companies to make, goods and services that make humans happy in their own ways that is important. The export of the trivial can make the image of distinct choice and the freedoms hence implied, take root in still the worst tyrannies.

Never seen or heard of it.

Act! resses and singers are a abundance younger than they were when I was a little girl in the 80s. I saw a TV show where they made barbie the amount of a human, but kept her sizes in porportion with her sizes now. And girls see these actresses and singers wearing next to nothing and what can you bring about? Yeah, the bratz dolls could be a little less vuluptuous, not as sexy, and we longing to preach more to our girls about the value of their body and how it can't be tramped on all sides of like a worthless piece of meat! Girls today are exposed to a lot of stuff they shouldn't be, in addition to Bratz dolls. The bodies of these dolls aren't porportionally realistic. It turned out her boobs were coextensive DD's and her feet were 6 inches long. The Barbie doll is this way as well.

cheap new cell phone buy unlock cell phones cell phone tower lease 3g cellular phone

You can still follow the exact steps above or you should try out the keyboard, be sure to check them out in person first, cell phone company list and which raises the conductivity of the electrolyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment