Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3 pay as you go mobile phone

Where can I purchase a cheap but nice looking 3 mobile pay as you go phone?

I would compatible a samsung d900 or something of that size for a reasonable price. Where engage in I start looking? And can you put pay as you birr sims in pre-paid 3 phones?? Answers please. All of 3's ranges are all too chunky, I love the network but there are no ok phones for pay as you go customers.

mobile phone network 3 pay as u go tarif question?

Heyy i got given a nokia 6288and its network 3 and i duty to no wht is the minimum i can put on it, is it a fiver or a tenner? Thanks.

Will a 3 mobile sim card on contract work in a 3 pay as you go mobile?

Basically I am on three mobile contract and un joyful with my phone but unable to upgrade without paying money for it. So wondered provided it would be worth my while to buy a cheap pay as you go phone from 3 rather than paying out loads for a current contract help establish where I don't really ! want to be anymore.

i have a 3 mobile pay as you go phone why cant i send a txt from uk to usa?

.

Will be going to London for 3 weeks. Need a pay as u go mobile phone & broadband access. Any advice anyone?

I hold a HTC TYTN II call. Problem is that i will hold to acquire a dongle and that cost GBP50. Both my call & notebook has bluetooth. Is there anyway I can use my phone as a modem and surf the net with my notebook. I did check absent o2 and 3g. Please help.

can anyone tell me if you can use a 3 pay monthly chip in a 3 pay as you go mobile phone please?

.

Can a contract mobile phone number be transferred to pay as you go?

I'm currently with 3 moving on a contract however when it runs out I plan on changing to pay as you go with a different network. Can I transfer my number to that new pay as you go network as I don't in reality want to spend most of my credit telling people I've changed my numb! er.

Im looking for a pay as you go t-mobile sidekick 3 phone?

It has got to be in the UK and has to be pament as you go and can you get it any cheaper ? will you please bestow me websites .

Which is the best pay as you go network for mobile phones. T Mobile- 3- Orange- O2- or Virgin?

Every one i speak to posses different views. There are four networks that i Know of. I can't bring about my mind up to buy a call and it's network, and which one is best for me.

can i use a pay as you go 3 mobile network sim card in a 3network contact phone?

.

Have a look at www. Uk to compare all the deals on recompense as speak and contract mobiles, it updates daily. Themobilecomparison.

Minimum top up is £10, but bear in mind that top ups one shot last 30 days, so any credit added must be used in that epoch, or you'll lose it. 3 don't bear over unused credit month by month.

Try borrowing a payg 3 SIM. My guess is that it will work.

It depends if the PPU (pay per use) ring c! ompany supports international messaging then it should work and if they don't then obviously you cant do it. A quick call to customer service should clear it up.

The only phones that work out of country from the us are the World Edition phones. You can hook it up to your jotter for a small monthly charge and amuse internet access. I would reccomend the Blackberry World Edition telephone.

I know it works for vodafone because i'm paymonthly and i gave my old fone to my sis who's pay as you go. Give it a whirl and eye what happens!! I would've thought so yes, as it's the same fone company.

Yes you can, all you longing to do is contact 3 and examine them for the PAC (Port Authorisation Code. It's a lot easier these days than it used to be. You then deliver that to the provider which you are moving to and they will sort the rest out for you.

Sorry but they dont conceive em that way you own to gratify a plan sorry.

Plus,! when I'm on a disjunction at work I can check out the paper internet stuff on it, as the signal's normally stronger in cities. The mrs has o2 which is poor expression for us but of the two I'd go for o2 as they answer the phone when their rung! They both retain similar set-ups but it annoys me that there is this 'anniversary' circumstance they both propel so that even if I top them up, the credit of texts for instance doesn't go on until that date. Orange need to be texted or rung up for remaining credit. All my kids have orange as that's a admirable signal at our cubbyhole. I reckon, gape which your mates use wherever you live and see what overhaul they have from them. I'm with 3 and although their text bundles aren't as cheap, as I avail less, it suits me 'cos their network seems to roam between o2 & orange when I'm in a fortuneless 3 signal area (like our house) so I never miss calls and the text & picture messages always work fine. 02 dispatch a memo after every avail or meaas! ge. 3 are further easily done to evaluation up on remaining credit. Haven't used fresh much so can't communication on them.

I think this is just exclusive to the 3 network. I was told this by a phones 4u sales advisor. No, because the phone will detect its a pay as you push sim, and will lock up eventually. You further can't buy a fee as you go phone and levy in a contract sim card. Tried this with Orange and it seemed to work ok, and other networks worked too. My partner has good comfirmed this as she has tried it herself.

home cell phone signal booster video conferencing cell phone mobile phone call charges gsm pda cell phones

Audiovox cell phone manuals or how did we manage to cope without them, when you can get one for free from or of course if you can afford it and buy all equipment from the same company.

No comments:

Post a Comment