Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cordless cell phone headset

Can you use a BLUETOOTH headset with a Panasonic cordless phone?

I would like to hear clearer than I do. Or accomplish you have to avail a BLUETOOTH headset with a specific cordless or cell phone brand? Why are they so much more expensive then a tradional headset. I have a panasonic cordless phone & panasonic headset.

I have a bluetooth headset for my cell phone. Is there a way I can also use it on my cordless phone? adapter?

I don't wish to hold to buy a cutting edge headset on the other hand I was wondering if there is something I can buy that hooks up to my familiar cordless phone so that I can it there as fine.

Can a Jabra bt250 bluetooth headset connect to a lucent 6408D+ phone?

I use a BT250 headset with my cell telephone and would like to applicability it with our office PBX call, rather than buying a new, separate cordless headset.

I'm looking for info on Land-Line Telephones - cordless with Headset?

I keep a nokia cell ring with a bluetooth headset - I'm constantly on the move and hate being tied to my desk for tel conversations. Speaker phones are ok, but generally not excessive. Many thanks all and hoping you can point me in the right circuit. I live in Cape Town, South Africa so substantial sites would be actually appreciated. So what I'm looking for is the same sort of thing as the cell bell - Speaker ring / hands paper / cordless / Headset Cordless - so I can always be on the move - What are these phones called and can anyone propose web sites, first-rate constitute (panasonic, Seimens.

s there a bluetooth cordless phone that will let me use my cell and show contacts and caller id from cell?

I am aware of phones that avow you to use them as headsets but would like to impress caller id and contact info too.

Cell Phones and Brain Tumors (Please read if you don't know)?

It was found that users who spend more than an hour a! day talking on a expressive phone have a accelerated to one-third higher risk of developing a unusual form of brain tumor. In the contemporary glance at, researchers looked at the medical records of 1,600 patients with tumors who had used mobile phones for up to 10 years before diagnosis. Further, spending more than an day on a mobile phone per hour increased the risk of acoustic neuroma, a type of tumour, by some 30 percent. The association was inaugurate with digital ambulatory phones, old-style analogue mobile phones and digital enhanced cordless phones. They found that the more mobile phones were used, and the added second childhood they were used, the higher the risk of brain tumors. This type of tumour, normally curable by surgery, can occur in a nerve in the brain and lead to deafness in one ear. Aside from the wireless headset, cell phone dangers can be minimized by using a wired headset and consideration the phone away from your body while it is in standby mode--keep the phone in a purse or holster on your belt instead of in a pocket! . Most frequently, the cancers were found on the side of the head that the user held the phone up to. Scientists retain erect the first evidence linking brain cancer with mobile phone end.

will cell phone blue tooth head set work with the Macbook Pro's bluetooth connection ?

So I was thinking of buying a cordless headset. I realized one commodity, I am basically stuck at the computer while on the phone. I know my macbook pro has bluetooth, and the cellphone bluetooth elbow grease with cell phones. But does anyone understand if the cell call bluetooth works with the Macbook Pro at all or it is a whole different corporeality? Thanks for the help. So, I have skype, the ip phone software. Lately I have been making a lot of telephone call on it.

Panasonic and Uniden are the alone tow who make BT for a home phoneI have the Uniden BT flip-phoneI got it at Staples on a close-out sale for 69 dollars.

You can pick up a Jabbra adapter i have approximate! ly 2 of those laying around it basically will pulg into your homey ring and have the BT adapter to it, then you sync your headset with the adapter and you have BT. But you can do things like answer the bell, and the term is not as clear as it would provided you were jsut using a cell ring with the BT headset.

You can get a Bluetooth adaptor (Jabra BT100, for example) to plug into the headet socket on most non-BT phones but matters comparable the remote "turbo" buttons won't usually work.

I envision this is what you devoir! you equal carry the ring around compatible a cellphone.

The only two companies are Panasonic and UnidenI own the Uniden bluetoothflip-phone.

GHUD!! LOOKiiN` OUT <3 =]. YES ii HEARD THE SAME THiiNG iiT HAS SOMETHiiNG TO DO WiiTH THE RADiiOWAVES && FREQUENCY THAT CAN AFFECT YOUR BRAiiN THANKS. BUT NOW UR LETTiiNG ALOT OF PEOPLE KNOW.

Your macbook should be able to take the headset, mainly because the macbook is probably has the bluetooth A2DP software ! in it. It won't matter which bt headset you posses though. Bluetooth is bluetooth is bluetooth.

best cell phone video wholesaler mobile phones cell phone wireless providers mobile phone batteries uk

You have the capability to not only watch movies and bluetooth technology alsoprovides fast, trimode cell phone and by cycling the power it will write to, enabling them to be more profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment