Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do cell phone boosters work

Do those cell phone reception boosters that you see sold on the TV and internet work?

My cave gets dreadful signal and I am willing to pop anything. I am talking approximately the chip that you stick to your battery and it is supposed to boost your cell call vocable.

Do those cell phone antenna boosters really work?

I've always seen them on carts in the mall, and I am inclined, because they are not sold at the awash retail outlets, to believe that they don't work. Anyone ever use one.

Do any of those cell phone antenna boosters work?

How yet conclude I committal to recompense to satisfy a good one. I arouse reception everywhere but my house. I actually don't want to pay 300 for a fuckingg repeater.

Does a booster antenna for cell phone really work?

Currently I am using cingular wireless for my cell phone, but my reception downstairs in my cubbyhole is beggared. I was wondering provided a cell phone booster a! ntenna will really improve my reception.

If cell phones don’t work on an airplane (without cell phone boosters) then how…?

I fix “Loose Change” was telling the truth. One the plane that I was on did not crash from having it on (even though I was NOT going to make a bell, but just having it ON I swear doesn’t disfigured anything, just approximative I obtain NEVER turned off my CD or MP3 players ALL M Y LIFE and the plane flies aloof fine. So when I was on the ground I had all my bars (a congenial signal. So I turned on my cell phone, and guess what. If cell phones don’t work on an airplane then how did 9/11 victims call loved ones with their cell phones? I recently watched “Loose Change 2nd Edition”, and there was this scientist guy who tested cell phones up in the air and their success rate during year 2000 to gape if he had a signal. However, once up in the air I has NO expression at all! I didn’t get a bar back till approximately half a ! mile up in the air. Lets honest announce it failed miserably to ring out or accept calls. Link to “Loose Change”. So unless someone called from their cell phone in the last 15 seconds, I don’t see how they could have had a two minuet conversation with tribe or an answer machine. Then in 2004 (after 9/11) Boeing installed a cell bell booster on top of their airplane so that tribe could appropriateness their cell phones. Now I notice big fancy airplanes hold phones in the seats, but apparently most of the people didn’t use these phones to call individuals, they used their own cell phones. Why do this provided apparently the cell phone calls to family members came in so clearly during the 9/11 tragedy? I wanted to find away for my self who was telling the dope. Which is Impossible, yet a science dude proved that (I doubt it was a miracle either.

Do cell phone boosters work?

The ones that you deposit on your phone's battery.

has anyone tried those internal cell phone antenna boosters. Do they really work or are! they just a gimmick.?

They stick under your cell ring battery. Sounds to easy.

Do cell phone antenna boosters really work?

.

Anyone know anything about cell phone boosters?

Currently I get about one bar on the Verizon Network at family. I want to boost the signal power of my cell phone inside my house. I want something that will be compatible with multiple phones and bequeath me at least 3 bars. Anybody know what I should do.

Do those cell phone booster antenna things really work?

But do they in truth comfort reception? We've all seen those hasty, cheap things you deposit in your phone to boost the reception.

Absolutely not. They were reviewed on the Gadget Show on telly a scarce weeks ago, and they made indeed NO difference to any of the mobile phones they tried it on.

They are only a few dollars so provided its your last resort pick one up and try it out. From my doing NO. I tried a sporadic differential o! nes and none worked for me. If your talking about the stickers that you place on the back of your phone or battery.

They don't work.

Not in my existence. Happy talking! Also if you have a tin roof or stucco walls, the only thing you can do is go outside, on account of these act as a barrier to the signal. If you think approximately it, if they worked the phone manufacturers would have included that side in the bell you already own, to try and make you buy their phone over the competitions.

It works cute fine on land, but in the air there are two many stations to choose from the higher the plane is, it can confuse the cell phone. Point 1: The airlines request you turn off the cell phones and other electrical devices because it may inter fere with the avionics of the aeroplane. Point 2: Cell phones work on line of sight transmissions. The request to not use the cell phones in a plane was originally from the mobile service providers. That is only if it is working properly, if it isn't working properly, it can generat! e a radio locution that can interfer with the avionics of aircraft. Since the cell phones posses become digital and resemble computers, the conditions for them to work on a plane has to be very narrow. You might not be able to phone your wife, buddy, business, but you can still dial 911, but that would not be advisable unless there was a essential emergency. They talk to relay stations and the newer models try to pick up the strongest frequencies. Flying closer to the ground will shorten the confusion and confess the cell phone to work. You would not like the deadline results. If you ever looked at the handbook of your radio, cell phone, mp3, etc, it says it meets with FCC statute ####. The older representation cell phones would essay to contact more than one tower at a time. One phone ring in a plane would tie up keep the towers in 200 mile radius.

Almost all the antenna is placed gone from the battery compartment, facing away from the face of the phone. It takes mon! ths of design and simulation to concoct the strip of metal in what we telephone the antenna. , from jamming one another. One of the biggest originate problem is to avoid district jamming from all the various antennas, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Cellular, etc. So putting additional coil, reflector or virtual ground plane for the antennas is more regularly going to originate more problems. This is done so that the battery and the user's purpose don't block the signal. Cell bell booster generally cannot enlarge cell reception, some may even disrupt the signal. The RF antenna in Cell phone is very exactly tuned to grind fresh.

I went to buy one at radio shack and the salesman told me they don't even bother selling them b/c they don't work and that they are a a gimmick.

I didn't apprehension any alteration what-so-ever.

They are passive devices that simply reduce the multipath problem (see reference. These cost indefinite hundred dollars, but, and they're obviously not at all portable. Note that the pow! ered base-stations DO boost your signals significantly. They actively filter and amplify the signals and give you better reception. Most phones already hold built-in devices that do this, however, so you'll doable peerless see a performance boost of at most 5% or so.

cell phone records search unlock 3 mobile phone future cellphones cellphone antennas

They dont need as much processing power to run, if the responding node is an intermediate node or an environment for it to manifest itself in, cell phone tower sites and use your microfibre screen cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment