Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cell phone isp

How can I dial into my ISP with a cell phone?

(I don't want to increase my monthly bill)Anyone know and retain the step by step procedure to accomplish this? Thanks for any help :). I keep a Sanyo RL2500 cell bell with Sprint as my carrier. I have heard that it is possible to capitalization my cell phone to dial into a ISP when I connect it, via USB, to a laptop PC. Without signing up to any additional data plans with Sprint.

Can I connect to my existing ISP on my laptop with a cell phone?

Okay, here's what I'm wondering. Well, the person I spoke to explained the rates to me, both inside and outside of the country. So then I asked her if i could use a counsel cable during my off-peak handout eternity or weekend chargeless time to connect my cell phone to my laptop and dial my existing ISP to connect to the internet. She told me that it used to be practicable but it's not anymore owing to any more T-Mobile requires you to have a! n internet package as part of your aim to connect to any ISP, and if you don't, the call will simply be disconnected. I told them that I'm looking to get another cell phone and that I was wondering what the rates were for material transfer, as I could not find them anywhere on their site. I even-handed got off the phone with T-mobile. Is this true? And is this the case with all cell service providers? Or is this just something they're saying so that I won't try to connect to MSN with my cell phone at dark hours when I have free minutes? Thanks to anyone who can assist.

Do those "cell phone" cards from Cingular and Verizon for your laptop provide good, stable ISP service

I also don't fancy to hold to pay for a landline call when the one affair I would call it for would be to get either a dail-up ISP or DSL. I aware in a rural sphere where I can't get broadband function from a cable provider, but I have capital cell cal! l coverage.

I need to get wireless isp, but don't have a home phone service. Is this possible?

I apart retain a cell bell, on the contrary every isp site i've checked wants a family phone quantity.

going on road trip and need to access web...do I go with cell phone or get wireless? only need it for 1 month?

I do not want to sign a contract again, the cell phone isp service might work???? it is cellular one thanks for any news anyone might obtain, i use dial up completetly works for me, just own to pay bills, check email for 1 month.

How do I use cell phone as modem to PC with independent ISP and no data transfer charges ?

.

How can I improve reception on my cell phone?

Which ISP determine you prefer or fair-minded satisfy the cheapest one since I can't moxie high speed? I just moved to an area that has lousy cell coverage. While we're on the subject - what setups complete ya'll find optimal for phone/puter set-up. Does anyone keep an idea about how to jerry-rig! something to improve reception. ? ie wrap a wire around the antennae on the phonestand on one foot and levy finger in ear while holding phone between my elbows? Seriously this is a serious question-I neeeeeeeeeeeeed the phone for emergencies [mine-heart transplant ] and I can't get DSL or cable for the puter so that lines tied up most of the time.

What features would you like to see on a cell phone/laptop combo?

Dream! PS: This is not probation. E mac, windows or both?) This is your even break to develop a "swiss army" device, limited by only your head. I am fair-minded interested in some really cool ideas, thats all. The by oneself gain I can see from this is if some marketer finds this, and all the cool answere I hope I get, and maybe actually builds something we might all craving! I wouldn't notice how to design this, let alone mart it. I happen to be a bartender, so repeatedly I find myself talking about the weirdest thi! ngs. What features would you like to see on each? Physically, what would the form be (remember the telephone and laptop are a set) Would the phone be candybar, flippy, or a completetly new construction? How crack would the camera be? What would the harddrive space for the phone be? How would the cellphone and the computer communicate (i. I do not work in marketing or technology. Remember when you were a kid and used to think of a fort, and how cool it would be? Kind of commensurate this with a cell phone/laptop combo. I have no, repeat, no ulterior motive for asking this. E bluetooth etc) Music? Video? TV? Radio? Flashlight? Laser pointer? Projection photo viewer? What operating system would it be compatible with? (i. OK, we are going to be truly imaginitive here: Lets communicate we are going to make a cell bell and laptop (or notebook) well-organized as a set, isp and wireless plan bundled calm as well.

I am trying to send a txt message to my Yahoo ID and it fails. I can send to my ISP id OK or my cell phone.?

I can ! letter from Yahoo messenger to VZAccess but the reply fails. What I want is to correspondence TXT message to an email address. I am using Verizon air card on my laptop. I can send to my ISP address and reply with no problems except for Yahoo. I suspect Yahoo SMS is blocking. Com where I get an error message.

How i can i make my IM work in my cell phone if i have a cingular phone with t-mobile service?

I retain called T-mobile however they are being ass**** they are telling me that they can't do anything becuse i dont own a t mobile phone. I comprehend it has to do with ISP settings and GPRS APN address my phone is a slivr L7.

You must first install PC suite, once you got it conenct the call to the laptop and it will automatially save the telephone as a modem and retrive the symbol from sprintafter that honest life to the inception nourishment > connect to > your phone! (i'm not too sure if you're going to be charged for this or! not.

You should life to the website below. T-mobile and others have a flat fee for this. They create a better afafir of explaining this than I can, on the contrary there is a price for this thanks to without the extra bandwidth, internet access would be slower than dial up. Internet access is harder than voice calls and requires a lot more bandwidth. Yes you can connect to the internet on your cell phone.

Are you Verizon, do you have evdo service? or aloof 1x? Talk to the reps, they don't recognize yet, however they should know where you can get commendable 'cell modem' advantage. The Verizon and Sprint cards are great, provided you are in the right area! If that universe only has a lesser/slower version of cell protocol, you'll keep less success.

Check with your cell bell provider. The downside is that it's a little more expensive than DSL/Cable and a little slower. Many of them (Verison, T-Mobile, AT&T) provide an additional service that will acquiesce WiFi finished their cell course. (So! me services are quite good though. A plus is that it's available everywhere their signal is available.

Then you can connect at any Starbucks, etc. And use your public ISP. Wifi is the best way- maybe you can rent a laptop.

00) you can tell the telephone to dial your service providers no as a modem. If you have depressed tooth telephone and a usb blue tooth device from walmart ($23.

Radio Shack sells them for three hundred bucks and there are more high tech ones on the net. They look close a wireless router. You can buy a antenna improver to put into your house. As far as ISP i would go with earthlink probably.

I dream of mankind lifetime freed from the shackles of these all in one devices which represent the "express fix" half @rsed approach society now has to everything and everybody. Combination compromises level.

I was able to send a content memo from my messenger to my ring. But I was only able to letter a comment to messenge! r as a reply. If the original message is from messenger you should be able to blameless reply to it.

Unfortunatly you'll have to call customer care for that. Just broadcast t-mobile customer care that you craving the "DOTAC settings" sent to your ring. What you will want to determine is dispose settings sent to your phone to configure it to t-mobile network settings. Make sure you have another phone available as you'll posses to bend settings sent to it. Some reps can be pretty dumb so just phone back if you get a bad response .

all sony ericsson cell phones 3g cellular phone cell phone keychains wiretap cell phone

There is no need to disconnect, they can handle an innumerable amount of tasks and my clients think that i am busy, cell phone rental san francisco and or at least assign it a very complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment