Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cellphone antennas

How to compare the human exposure of using cellphone handsets vs being near a cellphone antenna?

How can I convert SAR to mW/cm2? Thanks. I'm trying to compare the human exposure of using cellphone handsets vs duration near a cellphone antenna. Human exposure to Cellphone handsets radiation is measured in SAR (Watts/Kilogram); But exposure to atenna radiation is measured in mW/cm2.

Is Radio Frequency Radiation emitted by cellphone tower antennas harmful to humans residing near the site.?

.

What are the standard values for the parameters of a GSM cellphone antenna? I appreciate sources?

Is there a morals for the antenna on GSM cell phones? if so, where can I bonanza it? If not, any example of a GSM phone antenna would do.

is there a such thing as a cellphone antenna booster?

Im talking like something the computer has to extend the wireless antenna with Cantenna i stingy like place it on the roof of the house and ha! ve it boost it to the tower.

how can you use an internet based cellphone as an internet antenna for my laptop?

Why can't i access webpages with my laptop elsewhere? My cell bell can access webpages, and i can connect my phone to my laptop.

Do Cellphone Antenna Boosters really work?

I have a Sprint Katana and I was wondering if I should invest on one of those little stikers that claim to boost your reception.

How do i rent my roof to a cellphone company?

Does anyone comprehend how to push about doing this? Just to clarify i'm talking about a warehouse in the bronx, NY. I hear you can conceive a lot of beans by renting your roof to a cellphone company so that they can install antennas.

Cellphone antenna broke, will it work well? Motorola V300.?

Right now I cannot use my sim now its locked, but wanted to check how the reception is provided the antenna is not there. It doesn't have the antenna stub. Anyone w! ho has the same model with a broken antenna? Let me know how the signal is. Hi, I found an old Motorola V300 in my friend's garage and want to capitalization it overseas.

How can I get better signal for my cellphone at home. Does anybody use a indoor antenna for cellphones? any i

I found something according to a ORA signal enhancer while browsing the web? Anybody away there use it? If I go close to the window I can get some servicing, but in many rooms its down.

I want to know the model number of a motorola classic cellphone?

I want to recognize the design number and, where to buy it online. Hi, I once epigram, i think it was on amazon, a motorola phone that looked just like the old cellphones (Big, small screen, extensive antenna, brick-like, etc), all the looks of an classic cellphone, but with gsm technology.

Mw/cm2=(W/1000)/cm2=W/Kg, any more what is the surface area and density of an guideline human? how much irrigate do you displace.

There is no morals. Each manufacturer does their own c! ircumstance.

If your bell doesn't have an outermost antenna plug, then you'll have to get an inside antenna such as this one. Got three of them from this company: www. Wilsonelectronics. Com They are a bit spendy though. You can always just try to plug an apparent antenna into the phone and bound it that street.

You may have to setup the connexion with specific settings, these will be available from your mobile service provider. You duty to download and install the modem drivers for your phone, onto your PC, which will let your PC descry your bell as a modem if it can act as such.

The only thing they do is seperate you from your money. They don't determine anything for your signal as they are just a sticker with gold colored distemper on them. They are just a bill making gimmick.

Call them and ask- I don't deem this is general practice unless your in a city.

Go to RadioShack and get one and provided your not satisfy w! ith it, you can always take it back to them, thats the best concept approximately RadioShack. Id give it a best shot. There becoming and popular then you understand it. As and people subscribe to cell phone providers, and more people move to rural areas where cell towers are quite the distance, these word enhancers as you ring it boost your vocable to the cell tower. I was decent readin about this on Wikipedia not to long ago. RadioShack sells them and it wont be great till the other retailers catch on if not now.

buy mobile phone battery philips cell phones best cell phone game search by cell phone numbers

Weaknesses in existing programs and boomerangit show that valuable electronic, cellular telephone batteries and research in motion rim produced the blackberry, it has the ability to play music.

No comments:

Post a Comment