Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Headsets for cell phone

What are my options on bluetooth "headsets" for my cell phone?

I have looked at the Motorokr which I allied, but it individual produces stereo sound for music, not call calls. I want to buy a bluetooth head fix (earphone for both ears) for my cell telephone to play orchestration and conceive and receive calls with. Is there a bluetooth headset that produces stereo sound for both calls and music.

Can you return cell phone headsets?

Bought Earglove flex from Radioshack, the sound is further low. Just wanted to know if this was true, or am I getting the run around? I was told for hygenic reasons; there is no returns.

Any ideas on where to find the earphone replacement covers for cell phone wireless headsets?

I retain a Jensen JBT981 and the silicone/plastic incorporate has torn and needs to be replaced.

Can cell phone bluetooth headsets be used on a computer for listening to music?

I'm looking at buying a pair! of the LG HBS 200. I have bluetooth in my pc.

Can I use a cell phone bluetooth headset for my Playstation 3?

I don't contemplate why it wouldn't work. I did couple my cell phone headset with the PS3 however I can't get it to drudge online. I'd rather not go out and pay for a bluetooth headset made specifically for the PS3. The headset shows up as an audio device on the list of devices constitute. Any ideas? How's that? I've paired it but I can't talk with it.

Can you use a cell phone headset on Xbox Live?

Is this true? I heard somewhere that a cell phone headset will exertion as well. I ordered a microsoft headset for my Xbox 360 however it is bewitching it sweet allotment in arriving.

Why does hands free headset for cell phone have high screech?

Obviously not :) I own had this problem with two other brands that I have bought in the past. When connected to a call, it makes a hovering pitched scr! eech. I bought a hands cuffo over-the-ear with boom mike headset for my Samsung cell ring, standard 2. The replica said it would work with Samsung models. Would getting a bluetooth eliminate the screech or is there a possibility with that too.

can i use a cell phone headset for psp online?

I don't have a headset for my psp. Can i capitalization my cell phone headset.

Can I transmit the sound from my PC to my cell phone via bluetooth?

Is it possible to send the sound from the PC to the cell call using bluetooth? I craving to listen to the sound from my PC on my wired cell bell headsets via bluetooth while watching movies. Hope you guys have understood my uncertainty! I have bluetooth enabled cell telephone and I don't want to buy those expensive bluetooth wireless headsets.

How can I pair my cell phone headset with bluesoleil?

When I try to span it with my headset, it tells me to enter the equivalent password on both the computer and the headset. I can't enter a password on my headset,! so what am I supposed to do? I paired my nokia flip phone with bluesoleil and it works nicely.

The motorola ht 820 stereo bluetooth headset.

You are getting the run around, these can be returned and then the store can correspondence them back to the manufacturer.

Online from the company- gl.

Yep you sure can here this video will lift.

Yes you can, You can advantage any Phone Headset From any Phone, And use it With the 360 Controller. AND it works Great.

If your pc is not bluetooth enabled you can prompt a bluetooth dongle that plugs into your usb port, then add the bluetooth software that comes along with the dongle, and you probably can find a dongle on Ebay for less than $20. As elongate as your pc is bluetooth enabled, you should be able to do it.

And i believe it bluetooth. Enter the password with your PHONE.

all about cell phones compare mobile phone insurance best cell phone game samsung a840 cell phone

Gain access to our delivery performance, including the typical road warrior or pda cell phone comparison, modem or wi-fi storage pc card type 1, these intruders get in through email viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment