Thursday, March 12, 2009

To cell phone

How do I transfer files from my sony ericsson w300i cell phone to my PC?

I would like to transfer my text messages from my cell phone to my PC with my USB cable. I've connected my phone to my PC via the USB cable nevertheless I can't locate my paragraph messages, particular mp3, audio and video files. I longing to print the text messages, that is why I want transfer them to my PC.

What is the best cell phone from verizon wireless to buy?

Im getting a new cell phone soon and i want some feedback on what telephone people prefer i thirst a explanation board phone or touch call specifically but i just wanna notice if theres anything great out there (voyager, dare, storm etc. ) anything anyone can suggest.

How do i convince My Parents to get me a cell phone over the summer?

I in fact need help my parents are aganist me getting a cell telephone i need to recognize how to warm them up to the notion!! HELP ME!!!!!.

How to tex! t to a 5 digit number without a cell phone?

So there's this competition between schools and it is all done in text message voting but I cannot issue over I don't have a telephone. I in fact need to help gone I was wondering if there was a way to do it without a telephone, maybe with my personal computer. I've looked all over and I can't find a way to do it.

how do i send pics from my computer to my cell phone from email?

I want deeper pictures on my telephone on the contrary i dont know how?! so how do i send pictures from my cpmputer to my cell bell from agnate an email? please tell me i really need pictures!!>!!>!?!!?!/1>1>1 HELP.

Is it rude to NOT answer your cell phone when it rings?

I just don't feel the compulsion to always come back the phone when it rings.

How effective would it be to use a Blackberry cell phone as a modem for my computer at work?

I apart need it to print something! up every just now and then. Testament this work and be efficient enough that I won't hold to satisfy a land line provided I don't use it much? I have Tmobile and they said it wouldn't cost me anything more than due my regular personal computer string on my cell phone.

How can i transfer text messages from my cell phone to my macbook?

Can someone reply with a link that shows me exactly what to buy? I perceive there's a USB cable to do this, nevertheless what altruistic of software do I need? I'm on a macbook, and I obligation to transfer text messages from my LG EnV 2.

Has anyone accidentally forgot to hang up their cell phone?

Or has this happened to you,and you heard that person have a genuine weird analysis or a crude conversation, where you perceive wasn't meant for you to listen in on? But you fancy to listen,because you just want to hear what is being said?Did you let that person recognize that you heard what they were saying? And that it offended you? Or you are so demented you d! on't yearning to bring it up.

Can I connect to the internet via cell phone and dialup?

Can I share my tracfone, wire the headset jack to the modem on my personal computer, and appropriateness it to connect to the internet? I realize that I would have to punch in the number myself, on the contrary could I bring about that.

You can't, you exigency a cellphone :/.

You can dispassionate packages to your e-mail and provided you keep internet then you can dispassionate go 2 your email with your phone and decent save them.

unlocked tri band cell phones best camera cell phones refurbished cellphone mobile phone tool v3

It became a simple thing for hackers, there is a built in isight camera, cell phone rental san francisco and review the total cost of ownership of hardware, if your laptop has a wireless card.

No comments:

Post a Comment