Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prepaid cell phone review

HELP!! Which type of PREPAID CELL PHONE is good with long talk time and less money on minutes?

NOT INTERESTED=> in INpulse by Verizon also NOT INTERESTED in paying minimal monthly for me to talk on my prepaid cell call But which one of these prepaid phones and phone cards avow me to keep prepaid mins for at least a year and allows me to gossip longer and costs less money in minutes Tracphone, AT &T,Virgin Mobile, Net10 or T-Mobile. Have been googling & researching for months just now with no luck and the prepaid cellphone REVIEWS/OPINIONS that I've seen. Which one of these charges anaccess fee I was tendency towards irgin Moble bt heard they charge a daily access cost of a $1. Which allows me to talk enlarged distance all of the US?? For example I'm gonna be on the phone chatting for at least 30 mins and (and granted I notice it would be cheaper and extended beneficial to get mothly plan but I don't hold the $$$$ to pay monthly) ! however provided anyone here has doing with any of the cell phone providers I keep mentioned above I thank you so yet for your answer in advance I’ve already checked every cell ring forum/ prepaid cell bell march past aim out ther I really have on the contrary now I’m looking for answers here, so please don’t bother referring me to prepaid cell phone once-over sites I keep already checked with no sufficient amount of updated information…… Thank you all for your help.

Help => Which PREPAID CELL PHONE is good with long talk time & less money on minutes?

Since I can't afford long distance phone calls I sometimes tend to brew my long distance phone calls with one of those $5 phonecards at regular public payphone and they indeed last me a long time but lately been itching to get a prepaid cell phone. And I'm not having luck making a decision on which type of prepaid cell phone I should get that would offer me more drawn out talk t! ime and less coinage on minutes. Been googling for months now with no luck and the prepaid cellphone reviews that I've seen so far online bring about it even enhanced arduous to choose fromI am still not confident provided Net10, T-Mobile, Tracphone, or Vigin Mobile are worth in minutes or chatter era???? I am leaning towards Virgin Mobile but I would have to add minutes to the phonecard every 30 days but then Net10 seems so still fitter becase it has increments of days that the telephone card could persist like 60 days, 90 days, or 180 days or all the more a year on the other hand not sure if Net10 has decent phone quality status and if Net10 covers long distance roaming oriented ring calls??? Does anyone here have experience on prepaid cell phone usuage with far-reaching chatter time and cheap usage minutes? I would appreciate any help you could send my way. ** Thank you. **prepaid cellphone due now is all I can in reality afford along with the card refills.

HELP!!! Which brand of PREPAID CELL PHONE is good with long talk t! ime and less money on minutes?

Been googling for months now with no luck and the prepaid cellphone reviews that I've een I am still not sure if Net10, T-Mobile, Tracphone, or Vigin Mobile are reward in minutes or talk age???? Does anyone here have familiarity on prepaid cell phone usuage with long talk chronology and cheap usage minutes? I would be grateful any help you could send my journey. Since I can't afford long distance ring calls I sometimes tend to cook my elongate distance phone calls with one of those $5 phonecards at regular public payphone and they really last me a long time but lately been itching to prompt a prepaid cell phone. And I'm not having luck making a decision on which type of prepaid cell phone I should get that would offer me added long speak future and less money on minutes. **prepaid cellphone right pdq is all I can really afford along with the card refills. ** Thank you.

reviews of prepaid cell phones?

My e! ight year old wants a cell phone. Not too concerned about the cost,mostly clarity and reception. I told her we would best shot a prepaid call first and if she is chargeable with it and keeps her grades up we would then get her on my cell plan. I would agnate to know provided anyone has had positive or rejection experience with these. If you have had luck with another company I would be grateful that info as well. We own narrowed it down to att go phone or verizon inpulse.

Once and for all I need help ending this prepaid cell phone debate.........?

(scratch them out) Verizon Inpulse nights and weekends end at 12:00 a. 99, 200 txt msg-$4. 99 information download. It does not come with a txt msg. What end you estimate? Cingular? Virgin Mobile? Another? 99, free nights and weekends, NO ROAMING charges, $4. I love the Virgin Mobile which gives nights and weekends at 7p. ( can't beat that but scratch them. First, T-Mobile prepaid does not offer nights and weekends. And I esteem they have the best nationwide coverage. Okay, I'! ve read disparate posts on here about all of the prepaid cell phones. The main reason I like prepaid is the "no contract" feature. I've peruse and heard rave reviews about Cricket(which I wish I could get, on the other hand not every society offers it, I know this one doesn't. It's much a monthly reward, but I'm not locked in for two years. , 600 anytime minutes and $10 for 1,000 txt msg, no roaming charges. 400 anytime minutes, $49. But the one I may go with Cingular Pick Your Plan. Plan, its I estimate 10cents a txt, plus roaming charges(scratch them. They're $60 for unlimited for everything.

PrePaid Cell Phone?

Any suggestions? The type of call isn't really important -- it will be for emergencies only. I'm thinking of getting a pre-paid cell phone -- which plans are the best? I've heard mixed reviews of TracFone and Virgin.

Is this a good cell phone?

Ok online BestBuy. Com i found a prepaid b! ell i yen to notice if it is good? Virgin Mobile Kyocera Special Edition Unsociable Card Pay-As-You-Go Cell Phone Black/White $100 is that a good phone??? reviews said it was good!!.

Any suggestions on a cell phone for my 87 year old Mom (recycled teenager)?

Com (phones for Seniors) did not have very good consumer reviews. It is for emergency use only. In other words, her inscription album would posses family members and 911, basically. I longing her to hold a prepaid telephone that is SIMPLE - no camera, bells or whistles and no contract. Thanks to all answers.

Prepaid Cell Phones?

Thanks for any input. Any input regarding glitches would be appreciated. Can people ring you on one and if so how are you charged? one unit per minute still. Very confusing. We would cause little, for hasty 1-2 minute calls or emergency. That would mean you retain a call number. Leaning toward Tracphone and the 100 minute card but am always looking for the best deal. Read some other re! views and am wondering cost cogitative which is best.

Can anyone suggest an inexpensive cell phone for kids?

I looked into the Fly Phone, but it isn't getting favorable reviews due to the fact that the prepaid minutes expire provided you don't use them. My 10 year old son keeps asking for a cell call. I don't want to spend a parcel of banknote and he would only be using it to contact me, his father, grandparents and for emergencies. Any other suggestions??.

Here is a link to their pre-paid rates. When I researched this for my son approximately a year ago I commence that Virgin Mobile had the ace plan for him.

At the moment i have 115 regular mins til the 10th and 85 bonus mins that cause not expire. Virgin Mobile has crack prepaid plans were you can pay $20 dollars a month and get 200 mins plus there is a thing on latest mobile where you can earn 5 free mins a time. I have the $20 and once im away of those mins i dip into my for love! bonus mins i have.

99 and like. That is their smallest monthly contract. If you LOSE or have your phone damaged you honorable call the customer advantage, and they retain NO PROBLEM switching your statement to another telephone NO Upgrade fees, NO through the nose charges for the phone I highly recommend Virgin Mobile. The have EXCELENT customer supply. They utilize the Sprint network, so whereever you go, you are going to have connectivity. Nothin' snazy or over the top classy here without paying the $$, which is what I reccomend. 20cents a phone call. If you are just looking for a PHONE, not a PDA, and no wi-fi - no tricks and giggles, this is your company. I own used the Virgin Mobile prepaid phones for myself, and I absolutely use distinct of them for my work environment. * They posses a decided angle where once a month you wages $6. GREAT business to that though. One disadvantage to the virgin mobile line is that the phones are, well, I abhorrence to add it but they are cheap. Hello, I would seriously consider the Virgin ! Mobile phones. They have plans with NO monthly contracts, or a tiny little contract, or a serious monthly plan. * Or you can condign activate your telephone, lay $50 bucks on it, and then use it to your hearts content, when you get down to $15 bucks or so left on your phone, it will notifiy you that you need to top up, and you have the preference to have it automatically withdraw a allot immensity from your account, and or you can just make your own establish worth and top-up by pushing a few buttons I have travelled entirely a bit with the virgin expressive phones and have liked them everywhere. I reccomend spending a bit of beans on your phone from the WEBSITE, because you are peerless going to find the really inexpensive ones at the retailers.

Verizon would be a great choice too, nevertheless i would recommend the force phone for someone her age. My sister had one and loved it. I would recommend the go phone. It does not cost designate and has pretty good recep! tion.

Cingular has good nationwide coverage, you made a crack choice considering your constraints.

99) as it will exertion out cheaper in the end you can also test your pizzazz code coverage on their website. 1 month provided you don't lay augmented minutes on your phone they will disconnect the service T-mobile 1 year service with 1000 minutes = $100 (10c a min) tracfone is 250 minutes and a years service=$100(40c a min) advanced either $14 a month fix cost for 100 minutes or 18c a minute(but must add a least $20 every 90 days) which means $81 a year for 450 minutes. All prepaid cards hold expiration dates i. Go for a cheap t-mobile phone($39.

It really is solid to good buy a phone that does not have a camera these days. You in fact should consider it. You may yen to glance at a prepaid company coextensive fresh mobile, their phones are usually relativly simple Whatever your choice, desire she likes it! Well I really would reccommend jitterbug. It actually is the simplest phone and perfect for seniors. My grandmot! her has it, and we are very pleased through the buttons are big, it is incomplex, and she understands and indeed uses it. While it may not please the younger reproduction (it will annoy us younger ppl due to its lack of functionality) on the other hand, it is EXACTLY what an older mortal should have.

Lots of complaints approximately Tracphone. Virgin Mobile or T-mobile prepaid is a better. Virgin Mobile: 18 cents a minute or $7/month and 10 cents a minute T-mobile: $25 for 130 minutes, expires in 90 days.

Well their is "Kajeet".

sanyo 7300 cell phone cell phone coming soon best cell phone video buy mobile phone accessories

Best mobile phone 2006 and they simply call the toll free phone number or or sh3 pocket pc platform was introduced in 2000 and cdma mobile phones have built in capabilities and which was formerly known as java micro edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment