Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cell phone realtones

Where can I get free realtones for my fido phone?

I have a fido bell just in event. I really charge a ringtone for my cell phone however i dont wanna pament 5.

does anyone know a website that offers free realtones to be sent to my cell phone for FREE.?

.

Are there any websites that offer free ringtones to cricket cell phone users?

Like with the actual subject in it. I need the website to have realtones.

what's the best prepaid cell phone for me?

I currently have tracfone but I'm having troubles and customer assistance is has been terrible they took all my minutes elsewhere and unregistered my sim card. But that's just me commendable answers though! I'd like something with a camera, texting, pix texting. Something that can go online I'd really love something with a full alphabetic keyboard provided that exists on a prepaid phone oh, and I'd like to download ringtones (realtones if possible)! any suggestions? idk what all the fuss is approximately with motorola buttoned up tracfone, I had 3 phones, 1 nokia and 2 motos and I have loved the motos but highly would not recommend the nokia.

You can get for love ringtones and wallpapers from.

I used to have Cingular for a few senility. Depending on your location, you could go to Verizon, AT&T, Cingular, Virgin, etc. This is fine with me since I use my landline bell and computers for communication. There is a minimum money limit - you have to spend so much amount in certain future period. If you walk in the store, you will clock manifold models/styles of the telephone that would assignment as GoPhone. You can besides get-up-and-go to the respective sites and check absent the models. Once my need for the cellphone changed, i. If you need the cellphone for everyday, then look for a least costly plan. Then you can amass adding bill towards your tally either by walk-in, or online. After all the corporat! e changes, the phone is shifted to AT&T. To test out their plans and the models available. Did not longing that much time, I changed to 'gophone'. After the comparison, you can choose the one that suits you best. There is a charge per minute, and flat activation charge per lifetime.

These are a sold at a good value, cellphone sync software, controls the baseboard functions by sending or take the sd card to a video camera, the hot issue with laptops is exactly this.

No comments:

Post a Comment