Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bluetooth enabled mobile phones

Can i use one BLUE TOOTH headset for two bluetooth enabled mobile phones at the same time without any problem?

I just wanted to know can i use one bluetooth headset for both the phones at the same date without any problem? I am planning to buy a bluetooth headset. Hello, i got a samsung and a nokia mobile which has bluetooth facility.

Is there a way to get a bluetooth enabled mobile phone (cellphone) to act as a bluetooth headset?

I would like to excite "headset service" to amble on my bluetooth expressive phone so that I can use it to constitute VoIP (Skype) calls through my bluetooth PC laptop, instead of having to transact a traditional bluetooth headset approximately.

I want to use my bluetooth enabled mobile as headset for IP calls made from my bluetooth enabled Laptop. How?

I want to use my bluetooth enabled mobile phone as headset for VOIP calls false from my bluetooth enabled Laptop. My ambulatory phone is N95. My lapt! op as headset for my bluetooth. Please advertise if possible. Like any softwares available to download etc. Is it imaginable? I know that I can use it other conduct round, i.

Can I enable my Advent 7211 to send "stuff" to a bluetooth enabled mobile phone?

I'm distinct to this and would like any explanations in the easiest terms possible, please!!!!.

Can I connect my laptop to the internet using my bluetooth enabled mobile phone?

.

can i interconnect an infrared enabled and a bluetooth enabled mobile phone?

I'm trying to transfer data residing in a infrared sole enabled mobile[sony ericsson k300i] to a bluetooth apart enabled mobile[nokia 6630].

how can I connect by bluetooth enabled mobile phone to my comp (vista) using a usb cord?

Its an htc touch phone I have plugged it in with the usb but it wont reconize the device and wont sync.

Can the virgin mobile wild card phone's bluetooth be u! sed with any other bluetooth enabled phones.

I recently bought the desert card phone but the bluetooth wont drudge with other bluetooth phone that are not modern mobile. Help anyone?.

Bluetooth and Windows XP - can I use a Dongle to send text messages from my mobile to my computer?

Can I send text messages from my mobile phone to my computer, in establishment to store them? I own a Bluetooth-enabled mobile ring which is on Vodafone (UK) and I have a Bluetooth Dongle. Is it possible for me to transfer or copy some of the text messages which I have got on my mobile, onto my computer? And if so how! All help much appreciated, thank you. My computer runs on Windows XP.

hacking laptop from ours bluetooth enabled mobile phone is it possible ???????

.

The bluetooth set has an encoded id which needs to be registered with the phone. It should work with both phones as gangling as you don't try to use both mobiles at the same era. It won't recognize which one to connect to.

As far as I sense mot! ile phones are coded telling itself and other bluetooth devices that it is a phone. I don't think there is a way, altho it's a choice concept.

I'm not sure provided bluetooth is ok, but wi-fi is definitely available for your direction.

As above purchase an bluetooth usb dongle looks blameless like a pendrive I consider they start from around £14 They sell them in,Comet,Currys,Dixons dependable ask at the counter.

Try to send that information to a friends phone that has both infared and bluetooth in their phone, then transfer it from your friends telephone to your target phone. Thats what I did for a friend that had the identical problem. Unfortunately no.

If you want to connect via bluetooth you must an adapter, I use this one. If you used a cable Bluetooth wouldn't be required. If it's an older phone however, you'd compulsion the software provided by the makers of the phone, which should be on their website. The phone! would then appearance up as a detachable device. What kind of phone is it? With vista it should be feasible to simply plug the phone into the USB cable and then into the machine.

Sorry, but ALL Virgin Mobile Bluetooth enabled phones only drudge with Bluetooth wireless handsets. They don't let you share downloads :-( Wish this helps.

Well, it depends. In the other hand, most PC suit (like Nokia PC Suit) allow to save SMS in PC. (but hurry will be certainly slower) got it? I connected through bluetooth dongle to my PC suit to save SMS/Contacts/Photo in PC coz its easier to bag rather than using data cable. Then you can send the text dossier through bluetooth dongle. If you use moving with symbian operating system, there are several software which allow to convert SMS into text.

Probably, however you would probably have to write and compile that program yourself in the Java language. Anything is possible.

gsm cell phones for sale cellular phone co cell phone sim unlock wireless cell phone providers

Samsung cellular telephone, the remaining is spent on deploying or go in the event of an emergency, so need to take them as luggage on, all you need to do is go to a site like.

No comments:

Post a Comment