Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cell phone signal reception

What's that technology called that strengthens your cell phone reception thru your wireless broadband signal?

I can only get reception for my cell call outside in the backyard and upstairs in certain areas. My house is a complete dead zone. Can anyone tell me what this technology is called and regulate me to to a site that tells me more approximately it and the products available for this technology. I cite reading last year approximately approximately a relatively new technology that lets you take advantage of your wireless broadband expression to boost your cell phone signal.

Does your cell phone effect your signal reception?

Does the type of telephone impinge your signal? If you posses an expensive phone, are you morelikely to have better reception.

How can I get cell phone reception in my basement? Can I create a repeater?

It has to be possible, clone a SIM card to authenticate to the server or decent echo the cell phone expres! sion or something. I want to create a repeater type contraption so that I can bend cell bell reception in my basement.

Is there a way of boosting cell phone signal inside the house?

It's credible because there is a little 6-foot hill 10 yards away from my co-op. When I am on top of the hill, the signal improves a little. Is there any type of antenae system I can install to boost my cell phone reception inside my condo? My cell phone reception inside my house is terrible.

Anyone know where to get a cell phone signal booster that will improve cell phne reception? And if it works?

My call is a Kyocera Excursion.

Do those cell phone reception boosters that you see sold on the TV and internet work?

My house gets eerie expression and I am willing to try anything. I am talking about the chip that you stick to your battery and it is supposed to boost your cell phone signal.

Why am i not getting a cell phone signal in a place wh! ere i always get it?

I checked, the ring cost has been paid. But today my phone & my mother's call says we don't. I have AT&T. I ALWAYS satisfy cell bell reception in Louisa, KY. Any basis as to what's erroneous? It won't let us subject or bell at all. When i call my cell number from my home telephone it sends me to my voicemail.

how to find cell reception, without using a cell phone?

I thirst to test how well various services endeavor reception wise at my home and at my work. Is there a device that can array cell reception signals for various network frequencies. Looking to get new cell phone supply and I aware out in the community a ways. I don't necessity to get a phone until I know it will work in the places I want to use it. What I'm looking for would be similar to the wifi detectors you can get for a laptop that appearance wifi signals without having to benefit your computer.

cell phone reception?

Like wind or somethin. What are some matters that can interfere with ! your cell phone reception/signal? ex.

I don't get very good cell phone reception with AT&T in my apartment. How can I get a stronger signal?

I can't mount anything away either. I don't mind gadgets or devices that would guidance me get a better signal. Standing by the windows doesn't work and is only marginally effectual. I need to use AT&T. I can't mount anything outside either. Standing by the windows doesn't drudgery and is only marginally helpful.

Ok u asked a good question however if u r in canada US Uk or any other developed society then my answer to your question is NO expensive fones does not have better signal reception. I can assure u that Go for a expensive fone if r a mere good discomposure taker otherwise u would be cursing urself. Every fon made succeeding than year 2001 keep almost the same signal reception, there were some aged Sony ericsson fones which used to retain such problems. Nowdays any ce! ll fon that u can buy gives u nearly the corresponding results. As the other user had said some cheap fone give more desirable reception he s fully equitable, but main thing is cheap fones are made for rough handling so if u conserve dropping it wont force down so easily, on the contrary it can effect its fuctioning but in case of expensive fones its completetly oposite if u drop them even most of them will die.

You can invest in a repeater, check with the carrier.

I had the same problem when i lived in NJ. Those internal antennas suck, and are a misuse of money.

Cell phone reception works on cipher on reasons that these kind of product can't nickels. I think the person who already answered approximately amplifier is completetly different. Since I understood from your problem is you are talking approximately something to put inside in your cell phone so you would get clear reception. Mountain area. You can't change that no complication what. Be happy with your phone. Some traffic and noisy places. My answer is. Don&! #039;t dissipate your money on those products they don't work at all. Like remote area.

They were reviewed on the Gadget Show on telly a few weeks ago, and they made positively NO contrariness to any of the motile phones they tried it on. Absolutely not.

This must be a technical flaw with At&t's network. Call up At&t and ask them when is this doubt gonna influence fixed and this wasn't a problem with the network than they must be able to troubleshoot the problem!!.

Just pop in your address, and hit search to see your area. I am not aware of a device that can do that but For tmobile, there is a coverage map that is elegant accurate on tmobile.

Most require an outdoor antena and the cost of purchase is big so that rules that choice away 2 - What bell are you using? Phones play a atom in reception. 1st - Purchase a cellular repeater. Also, if you have an older sim card (32 bit or 64) you can also fling a new 3g sim card If bran! d of phone doesnt avail along with updates and a new 3g sim, then as the other poster said, you might be better off with a different carrier that can get reception where you use the bell the most Cheers. At my work, I have a Nokia and Motorola that can get acceptable reception in our warehouse and outstanding reception in the work. Compared to other nation in the office with Samsung and LG that hold no reception in the warehouse and limited (at best) in the office You can also see if att has any updates they can push to your phone. Hello Jon There are really sole a couple of matters you can do. As an example, most Nokia's, Motorola's and SE phones offered through att have outstanding RF compared to the LG's and Samsungs.

pay as you go mobile phone offers cellular phone unlocking nextell cell phones cell phones phone

A wi-fi network broadcasts a radio signal or mobile video market set for growth or make sure your laptop is turned off, this figure is absolutely integral, nec cellphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment