Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wholesale cellular phone accessories

Does anyone know where to buy OEM wholesale cellular products?

I need something legit, i am a wholesaler in cellular products so i can buy items at about 20,000 at a bout. Anyone where to purchase matters in wholesale? I thought approximately going plain with the company nevertheless I am more comfortable with a moment party. I need unlocked phones, cellular accessories, etc.

Where can I buy wholesale electronics in Georgia?

It can be local or online. I am unlatched to anything if anyone have suggestions. I keep my retail liscence and hunger to unbarred up a business selling electronices like computers/parts or cellular phones/accessories.

Hi, your first-rate risk would be to check out.

free reverse lookup cell phones cell phone booster antennas gsm pda cell phones cell phone ear pieces

Samsung omnia mobile phone

How is it likely to be handled and this includes your use a clean, say one to one with a particular sales person, bluetooth technology for mobility, samsung omnia mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment