Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home cell phone signal booster

Has anyone ever used a cell phone signal booster?

If so, do they help you satisfy a fitter locution? I have 2 cellphones and I get bulky reception out on the highway and around the town i live in. But when I essay to avail my cell phone in my home or even outside my home i only move conforming one little bar and i lose my calls.

what is an affordable cell phone signal booster?

I have a Motorola GSM with T-Mobile service. I loose expression approximately 1 mile from my country home.

anyone use a cellular phone booster in their home?

If anyone has used one and can reccomend an economical brand/model OR if anyone thinks they are "useless," the information is appreciated. I was considering purchasing a wireless repeater/cell telephone booster. We animate in a remote area and lose our signal often.

Is there a way to get a better cell phone signal ?

Every carrier in the area works perfectly from what I'm told by! friends. So is there a settng in the bell I could change or something? Wthout buying a booster? Is there some kind of national remedy like foil? Not to sound compatible a redneck but I live in a dead spot and money is tight at the moment. BTW I own a Net 10 pick up and animation bell. If that things.

Anyone know anything about cell phone boosters?

Anybody comprehend what I should do? I demand something that will be compatible with multiple phones and give me at least 3 bars. I want to boost the signal compel of my cell phone inside my house. Currently I get approximately one bar on the Verizon Network at home.

Is it possible to boost the signal to a Rogers rocket stick for hi-speed internet?

Does anyone know provided there's some kind of expression booster I can get which would award me enough signal to be able to adoption a Rogers rocket stick for hi-speed internet at national? I breathing in rural Nova Scotia and single hold occasional Ro! gers cell ring signal at familiar.

how can i boost my cell phone coverage in my house?

Does anyone sense of a cell signal booster or antenna that works? Thanks. I live in a suburb of a hefty city and have verizon, which works extravagant, apart from when i'm in my condo i work from home and need stronger coverage in my cubbyhole.

wireless signal boosters?

Do they work? or should i not buy it. I requirement to purchase a wireless signal booster for my cell phone. I dont want to spen 100 dollars or amassed on a home based term booster so they are out of the question. Its a treo 650 and its unlocked. I posses indubitable bad signal in my house and prompt a quantity of dropped calls. I am talking about those imperceptible stickers that come out on TV and they have them at Fry's Electronics and at Walgreens and other places.

Is there any device that can attach with wireless router?

Well, i there anything that can be attatched to my wireless internet router and i will receive more signal streng! th in my cell call? I retain very infrequent bars of cell phone service at home, I looked for cell telephone booster and its very expensive, is there anything else that i can buy and just plug it with my either internet router or either my PC ? so i can recieve good signals and i wont have drop calls? Thanks.

How can I get anything better then dial up internet?

What can I do ? Satellite is not an choice - it has limit on data and our family is hard core internet users. I'm exhausted. 5 miles from DSL availability No cell ring avail providers spread. I just bought a brand-new central I never imagined this possibility. I NEED SPEED ! You deduction by the fame this would be some easy questions didn't you? I have spent 5 months asking, looking, calling, and well. I am 3 miles from the nearest cable work. EVDO MIGHT drudge with a $999 word booster (not including legion other hardware costs) - but I don't hold a grand to blow just to find out pr! ovided it MIGHT work.

Yes, they have been around for dotage. Depending on the type of bell you posses, you may be able to get a wired booster that will simply plug into the back of your ring (under a little rubber pad usually) these work great. I don't hold even with the "stick it on the back" type and never really found that it had any effect on my vocable.

I am a project manager at 3 and I can catagorically tell tou that there is not one available expression booster that actually does anything. I would fix my phone to find available networks while at your country retreat and if it initiate one then swap phone companies. By worst I mean it had the least coverage of land mass and had the least amount of bill invested in it's infrastructure. The only corporeality you can do is gratify an external antenna fitted to the top of your house, find out where your nearest T Mobile design station is and place a metal bin lid behind your bought animated antenna to act like a sky satellite dish. The impetus for you specific! ally is that T-Mobile bought One to No-one's network which was the worst network in the UK. Don't away boodle on fake locution boosters. Your handset is unbelievably sensitive to received vocable akin so provided that expectation built bit of utensils can't gem a vocable, then some cheab plastic blob on the back of your phone won't attempt either.

I posses one and it is efficient and not valuation buying waist beans your welcome.

Only conduct I comprehend of is to acquire a booster pack.

Use bell forward system to forward cell calls to my land line. These solutions range from about $40 to $100, depending on the bigness of the antenna. Typical cost of this solution starts over $400. Use a wireless indoor antenna booster. Use a VOIP solution that would ring to both my cell number and land line number. This requires having a cable connect from the bell to an indoor antenna. This requires mounting an antenna outside the house and running ca! ble to a smaller antenna in the time. Use a wired indoor antenna booster.

The only thing I know of that you could do in having your cell phone be boosted by a router would be to get T-Mobile's hotspot@home service, which gives you a cell ring that also works with your home router (or other hotspots, depending on your subscription.

Well, you might just obtain to be patientIf it's a newly built home, I'm sure the cable company will get around to laying cable in that area eventually. But the legality of this is in a gray earth, and 3 miles or more is in fact pushing itI suppose you could speak to your neighbors who and don't have broadband access and try to establish up a series of relay antennaeHere's an article that explains the concept if you're feeling bold enough to pop it. The exclusive other corporeality I can expect of is if you notice somebody who lives in a apartment nearby with broadband access, you might be able to rig a directional antenna that feeds the signal from that crash pad to yours.

Red samsung cell phones

A device that detects when a thinkpad is falling, the management of reconnections or red samsung cell phones, the device weighs approximately pounds and then these little babies are your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment