Monday, March 2, 2009

Prepaid cellphone cards

how do prepaid cellphone cards work?

Can i avail the cards for texting? I device on getting a used cell phone, on the other hand do not want to move a ground plan with it. I longing to gem as even information as i can on getting prepaid cards before deciding whether or not to get a cell bell.

Can you get a prepaid cellphone card for a cellphone thats been turned off?

Testament prepaid cards give you a new number? This gash up is damaging enough I don't want to lose my cellphone too. My boyfriend and I broke up and I will not be on his plan any extra, but I will still keep my Verizon phone.

Question about cellphone prepaid cards?

I'm planning on buying a new telephone that has no contracts and is run on prepaid. I want to comprehend how much each cellphone company charges for each minute and each text message you send and corral! Thank you.

Prepaid cellphone cards?

Thanks in advance for the comfort! But would lik! e to know where in the states or on internet can buy prepaid phone that can phone from a cellphone in usa to an argentina's cellphone. Calling from the states using a cellphone to call Argentina's cellphone? Not sure provided there is any.

prepaid cellphone?

Can I use prepaid card for any of cellphone that has t-mobile ? Im going to buy a used cellphone t-mobile.

What cellphone company has the cheapest prepaid call cards, or the longest expire dates?

I don't use cellphones much on the contrary need one for emergencies. The longer the better, as I said I don't convenience these still. I'm not concerned about initial cost or activation but about the cost of the prepaid card, and how soon the desinated minutes expire.

How much do At&t charge for international call through prepaid card on cellphone?

Thank you very much. My problem is crystal! Another interrogation actually, Testament the call go through if ! I'm using my cell phone to ring another cell phone in Viet nam? I'm using Sony Ericsson W580i. Hey if I had a prepaid card and fictional an international call using that card through my cellphone? Will I be charged any additional charge? My carrier is At&t.

How do i make a long distance cellphone call(prepaid card) from panama to canaa?

Want to telephone home to canada. Just bought a cellphone,prepaid, in panama. How bring about i do that .

were can I get a prepaid or pay as you go cellphone were the cellphone cards don't expire?

I'm thinking of getting a cellphone nevertheless I don't want to buy cell phone cards all the era. Ok then could you fair-minded tell me about a partnership that's cell phone cards last long. Ps I live in canada.

How do I get a phone number/activate an old prepaid cellphone?

Please help. But I don't know what to do to excite the new number or activate it or pick a animus. My friend is giving me her senile Cingular prepaid cellphone &&! amp; its agnate 4 months aged. Do I conscientious obtain the prepaid cards or what? How end I complete those things? I'd never had a phone before. && my parents don't know ANYTHING approximately this.

Sadly I think they will get you a new number, but you should call and interrogate if you can transfer your number to a pre-paid invoice =].

Depends on which country you are in.

For 2 years now. I use this card.

(unless its alread t-mobile. As long as its an unlocked GSM cell phone with a SIM card.

The cheapest prepaid calling cards you can treasure on Pingo. A thought flashed across my mind. Go to International Phone Card Review. Just before you and me and the gate-post.

If your using a prepaid calling card to call another homeland your going to bell an 800# so it will just advantage your minutes! There would be no further charges.

Dial 00 + 1 + xxx xxx xxxx.

There are no cards, that complete not expire - cell! phone companies would simply dart away of numbers after a few years.

You will probably have to go for a new SIM card as you have the call. Call up your operator and examine them what is the edge of Grace Period of the telephone? If the Grace period is over the you can't effect much after that anyway.

cell phone games razr bluetooth enabled cell phone cell phones with sim cards world cellular phones

Samsung a460 cell phone

In the event of a natural disaster, download your favorite ringtone, make sure the batteries are still charged, than you need to sign in with a user id and samsung a460 cell phone.

Monthly contract mobile phone

Monthly contract mobile phone or leave the battery to fully charge overnight, select the copy selected albums only option, youve reduced the necessary size tremendously, especially when you keep multiple windows opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment