Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay as you go mobile phone offers

Does anyone know of a US cell phone company that offers International Roaming on a "Pay as you go" plan?

Well it seems that T-Mobile jacked me, it is not offered on "Pay as you Go". I emailed them and am away told that international avail is not offered on "Pay as you Go". So forthwith I have to buy a Japanese SIM card in order to use my phone. If no one knows of a "Pay as you Go" plan, does anybody keep a recommendation for a partnership that has a fairly trustworthy International Roaming? My international travel is mostly in So. East/West Asia; any information is appreciated. I have T-Mobile "Pay as you go", when I bought this plan, I was told by them that I can get International Roaming on my ring. Even though I called customer assistance, the service rep said that I now have it activated, I arrive in Japan, smack dab in the middle of the bright foliate coverage area for T-Mobile and no service. I want a pay as y! ou because I barely use my cell in the US, and I hunger to be able to corral calls from the US without the calling party needing to dial an international number.

wat is meant by pay as you go offer in mobile phone deals in uk?

!! we can buy a phone in tat terms in uk and use it with disparate simcard in someother community plzz reply thanx. Is it unlocked or simfree?? is it like a simfree phone.

Bali mobile phones. Does anyone know any Bali mobile network which offers incoming free pay as u go SIM cards?

.

Mobile Phone - Pay As You Go?

Can orange steal my credit ? Can i check what telephone numbers have been called on a website ? No numbers called ,listed in the ring ! Do orange charge for sending their text update/ offers ? can i opt out from receiving them ? thanks Many Thanks for the answers ! No one has used my phone,Orange has stolen the credit then ! I will have to ask approximately expiry date on credit before my next mo! untain climbing trip ! I jar how does Sir Ralph Fiennes get on when in the artic for 6 months ? Thanks,again. I have a emergency mobile ring with £5. 00 cash on it, topped up over a year ago,i hold not fictional any calls - but a text message saying no credit - when i switched it on.

i need a pay as you go mobile phone sim card?

Can anyone guidance? thanks. Does anyone know which one is best? I heard that some give you cheaper or free calls if you top up a certain proportions on a typical reason. Different networks submission different call deals on pay as you go.

which UK mobile phone provider offers the cheapest pay monthly plane for Nokia N73?

.

Which Australian pre pay mobile phone providers offer a help/customer service better than Vodafone?

00pm (EST) for anything but automated responses for avail difficulties and faults (including website tech problems. Yes, fine if you check their webpage for the "help" telephone numbers: Customer Care - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm Busine! ss Support - 24/7 Says it all, doesn't it? Personal clients = limited support, BUSINESS clients, though = 24/7 support. Any recommendations? Oh and preferably one with a help desk located in Australia not Egypt. Easy to discern where their loyalties and commitment lie. I hankering to chicken feed to a provider with better overhaul in this area. Vodafone overture only Mon to Fri 8.

If I buy a T-Mobile Cell phone from walmart, can I go to the T-Mobile store and sing up for Flex Pay?

First, does walmart offer T-Mobile Flex Pay? If not, can we just get the phones from walmart for a cheaper price, take the sim card out, and hardihood to the T-Mobile store and tell them we want to sign up for Flex Pay? So if walmart does proposition flexpay, do I obtain to fee the entire price of the telephone or the same price from the walmart website? Me and my mom is planning to predispose some T-Mobile phones this weekend.

Why can't I compare cost per minute! of different mobile phone networks on Pay As You Go??

He wants to sense which network offer the cheapest prices per minutes so he can impress the most absent of his tenner (he's not going to be a frequent user and is mere skint!) Once upon a time I remember you could call up tables of different costs per minute but I can't seem to gem that anymore - honorable what mix of texts and minutes you can get for your monthly top up - is that just how it works these days?? With thanks for any light anyone can shed on this - am feeling a bit thick good now! First, I'm just hoping this will work with the handset! It's a Nokia N73i. Either I'm not searching properly or it doesn't work like this any more! I'm hoping someone who knows another can help, please! Basically, I'm on a monthly contract but hunger to pass my old handset onto a friend who will need to buy a SIM and wants to be on Pay As You Go.

What age is a good age to get a first mobile phone?

I have offered her a pre paid mo! bile phone for her birthday but she has to earn her credit when she runs outside (like washing, dishers, walking the dog etc aloof odd jobs to inspire pocket money to earnings for her own credit) Do you assume 14 is senescent enough for a mobile phone? My niece is turning 14 in a week and she has asked her parents for a motile phone they said no because they dont demand to pay the bills.

Then you can cause your phone straight outside. You buy a phone with what network you like(sim) you then keep a top up card from that company to go to any outlet that has top up sign and lay on any credit you alike from £5 upto £50 (in 5s) it will to up your phone within minutes. You can also top up with any credit card from your ambulatory.

If your phone is locked you should be able to bargain a phone market in Denpasar that will unlock it for you for about 50,000 Rp. When you arrive, you can pick up a sim card for approximately 10,000 Rp (very cheap) and then you can top up! at any of the road side places that obtain phone signs or 'wartels'. Simpati Telkommsel, Mentari or any of the main providers there.

02 is a good network and has extravagant deals on offer. Personally i end 02 but it's the solitary network that works in my earth so propose finding outside which network works for youfree Sim cards are available on the Internet i have ordered them before and come in capital working form.

Also there are some excellent bundles for a pay as you go service with O2, that are practically agnate havig a stipend monthly service, however with cheaper matters and better rates. Virgin Mobile own correct cheap tariffs, beware of companies like Orange and T-Mobile.

Take a look. You can impress mintues and texting too. I think T-mobile is cheap.

Having her retain to pay for the monthly payment would be a considerable operation in her learning responsibility. This could be a above selling point for the parents. It bugs me when kids have phones are aren't senescent enough for them. Or! if even that's more than the parents hankering to fee, I'm sure she can do enough chores and such to pay for all of it if she in truth wanted it. But 14 is old enough, so yeah that would be a great award! Here's what I suggest though: Instead of a pre-paid phone, offer to buy her a phone (there are cheap ones for 30$ with a plan) if she makes a promise to her parents to fee for half the monthly cost.

free reverse lookup cell phones prepaid cellphone cards samsung a840 cell phone world cellular phones

Samsung cell phone e715

Advanced technology has taken the world, the management of reconnections, samsung cell phone e715, if you think that its possible do it yourself, with the ati graphics on board.

Flashing cell phone battery

Flashing cell phone battery, ata has multiple telephone jacks or if indeed the parts can be sourced or the quality of the photos depends on the light, if you purchase a new wireless router.

No comments:

Post a Comment