Sunday, March 8, 2009

Katana cellphone

Just bought a Sanyo Katana cellphone, how do i upload images from my cell to my PC?

I purchased the coord "SPYCCABLE" from the Sprint store with the intent of moving pics from cell to PC. Thanks in advance! bitpim doesn't support my phonethanks anyway. The salesman said the software was on their website but I couldn't find it, and after 30 mins on the phone with customer assistance I was disconnected so I thought I'd distinguish if anyone surfing Yahoo might recognize the transmit.

Can someone tell me where to buy a Hello Kitty faceplate for a Sanyo Katana 6600 cellphone?

I have tried Google, MSN and Ask but so far naught. I commence one on ebay on the contrary didn't have the money at the age to buy it and by the time I did it was gone. I can't pennies phones for another year and my daughter loves Hi Kitty, any help would be abundantly appreciated. I love to surf the net but this allotment I keep come up with blank! ! I may just own to wait a couple of months and essay ebay again closer to Christmas.

sanyo Katana cellphone???

Im thinking of getting a Katana cellphone from sprint. What i want to know is how act current owners of this cellphone proportion it? does it get bully signal?(i conscious in a very small town-not lousy with antennas for cell phone use) is it a good phone? what do you like or don't like about it? what should i notice about the phone before buying it.

WHeRe 2 GeT A KaTaNa CeLlPhOne?

DO YoO KnOW WHeRe tO gEt A kAtAnA cElLpHOnE? i rEaLlY wAnT To BuY 1 BuT i DonT kNoW wHeRe 2 GeT OnE aT cAn yOo GeT iT aT rAdiO ShaCk? hOW MuCH ArE tHEy??????????? pLZ hELp!!!!!!!!!!!!.

how do i format my sanyo katana cellphone?

.

I lost the headset adapter for the Sanyo Katana cellphone. Have not been able to find one. Suggestions?

.

i have a katana cellphone from bell?

Ok it didnt come with a USB cord(i absent! it) nevertheless it does have bluetooth how would i use bluetooth to get my pics on my computer??? please help me .

does the katana have a loop to put a cellphone charm on it?

.

Where is a good place to buy a used cellphone?

My cellphone is crap and I'm looking for a cheap, but nice used one. I have a sprint contract and wont be able to arouse an upgrade for awhile. I'm mostly enticed in a katana but am having a tough time finding a immense choice of dash compatible cellphones under $100.

computer cannot connect to bluetooth cellphone and vice versa?

Any assist? I am using a Sanyo Katana for the cell and posses already installed all the bluetooth drivers on the comp. I cannot mail a file to my cellphone using my computer. It is the same with my cellphone, when i click on the connect option, it says device not establish, still though it shows up in the bluetooth scan. I sense my computer is bluetooth compatible because i am using a USB dongle. When i try to send the file, it says radio conne! ction at sea.

It's free software. Probably worth a crack. You could jab BitPim. It supports address book, reading files from the katana, etc. I'm not sure if it supports photos still on the katana or not, on the contrary it probably does.

I dependence that helps. For reference I would recommend against getting a housing replacement for the call. This happens to be for a snap on cover for the Katana, which I believe is what you meant by faceplate. The snap on cover linked below doesn't have these dangers. You will sometimes see small shops offering this function, but there is a serious danger involved. This will usually heel up causing your telephone to inauguration acting "strange" a short day after the casing replacement, and possibly eventually die all together. It is ending in 6 hours, on the other hand your question is ending in 2 so hopefully this will work elsewhere. These replacement housings are usually not made by the manufactur! er and so are not properly built to protect the phone from ESD (electro static discharge) damage. There is currently one auction on ebay for equitable what you need. The auction is linked below.

With contract, sometimes $50, sometimes $30, sometimes freebie. That really annoys people and they're not going to answer your questions as much allied that. Com How much? Depends on if you're a new customer, and if you letter a contract or not. Retail without contract it's on all sides of $260. I'd propose not using both upper and lowercase letters. RadioShack, BestBuy, Sprint stores, or sprint.

Go into your memry card then go into options then format.

Radio Shack is your champion bet.

Phone: Go to networking options and make your ring READY to be discovered or somthing like that PC: Program should pick up vocable and ask u provided u hunger to connect Once connected it should be a simple click and drag step however will variy on the software. If your computer does not have on u can acquire one fo! r about 10 bucks. Com its just a insufficient usb device that connects to your PC. It should come with software and the steps should be as fallowed once properly installed PC: open Blue tooth programme to search for active Blue tooth signals in area. Try Cellphoneshop. Your PC needs to have blue tooth.

Yes it's located on one of the two hinges.

If you have assessed that you are doing everything equitable and according to the manual I suggest you contact the telephone manufactor for further diagnosis and assitance. I recommend reading your phone manual and cook trustworthy you are doing it properly.

a610 cell phone noise cancelling headphone best mobile phone batteries uk wholesale cellular phone accessories

Samsung d500 pay as you go mobile phone

Use it for free internet access or why should you even consider getting one or such things as gaining permissions to contact and there is little screw securing the keyboard, samsung d500 pay as you go mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment