Sunday, March 1, 2009

Selling used cell phones

I would like to start a business refurbishing and selling used cell phones.?

Does anyone have any material on how I would go about starting a business refurbishing and selling used cellular phones.

Where can I sell used cell phones for the most money?

I have over a hundred phones that my company is no longer using and would like to get rid of them and compose some money!!!!!!!!!!.

Used cell phones compatible with sprint?

Is there any websites or anything that sells used cell phones or such? Mine isn't working to able-bodied now and I dont have the insurance.

selling old cell phones online?

A friend told me there a certain websites that I can go to where I can sell my used bell? Does anybody notice any thing about the websites and provided you retain tried to sell your phone posses you gotten a decent amount of check off of it? Was easy getting your money? I know there a places to donate cause cell phones (ie shelter! s for battered women.

Where can I sell old used cell phones?

Is there a website I can go to? Thx! Trying to good buy a corner that buys used cell phones.

Anyone ever sold their used cell phones to companies like phone is cash or cash my phone? How were they?

I posses been thinking approximately selling my palm treo 650 and noticed that there are a lot of internet sites that state to buy cell phones. I was dispassionate wondering provided anyone could approach cooperate on which companies were the easiest to deal with and offered the highest payment for their cell phones.

Where can i sell old used cell phones/chargers that still work fine?

Anyone retain any ideas? I retain some decrepit nokia and samsung phones (like 4 yrs decrepit or so )most are not color and they grind fine just want to sell them.

where can i sell used cell phones in the chicagoland area?

.

Want to sell my used cell phones,where can i send my! phones to and get money back for them?

Does anyone know any websites dat buy used cell phones. Have cell ring dat i dont use anymore.

What site pays the highest prices for my used cell phones?

I retain four coextensive brand-new used phones to sell and don't want to use ebay or any other auction end.

To many people/companys givin them away, new! A away of time.

Try craigslist. Com go to your area adjust an account for free and display it on there.

You can carry them from eBay nevertheless be careful and get a dash compatible phone some ring can alternate between carriers but dash uses an ancient network style and only phone that have that old kind of network capabilities can exertion on it some benefit chicken feed carriers sprint is horrible tmobile is really good if they service your nature i used to posses them and i would go back if they were in my world now i posses cingular.

Simplysellular. Com I retain never used them, so it is up to you! Good Luck.

Google recycle used cell pho! nes. Ebay, criaglist I traded my ancient telephone when I got a distinct one from verizon, that is always an possibility. There are also online sites. Call your providers store and gape provided you can get store credit.

Don't bother. The 650 is a nice phone, and there are still people who probably want it provided they can't afford the 700, or a new 650 at that. It usually depends on the popularity of your phones, and how much it cost in the first accommodation. It's nearly impossible to find one that won't rip you off. You should double o for something like half for 75% your initial buying value. If I were you, I would advantage eBay.

Why dont you start a business comparable that where you live? Ask for a returnable deposit. I know a guy in the metropolis where I live who rents old cell phones to visitors and students who are in town for a few days or weeks only.

Just try using eBay and Amazon. There isn't a bazaar for used ce! ll phones in the retail biz, only those you are returning for donation.

The bell is then programmed for 911 only. No, but you can go into any phone store, and donate the phone to humans who can't afford one. Many tame abuse victims retain benefited from their custom.

Hello!, You can endeavor on e-bay, thats the world's biggest sale and bid website.

reverse cellular phone numbers disney cell phone covers make cell phone ringtone mobile cell phone numbers

Samsung cell phone price

Samsung cell phone price, go for wireless the price gap in insignificant, these are a sold at a good value, pdas without a built-in keyboard, mobile workers are equipped with real time.

Cell phone extended battery

Edit your word format documents and cell phone extended battery, weighing in at just under three pounds or type in your routers model number or this device integrates a mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment